Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

FINALLY!! Black SS NCo Visor

Article about: Looks straight down the middle textbook to me!

FINALLY!! Black SS NCo VisorFINALLY!! Black SS NCo VisorFINALLY!! Black SS NCo VisorI bought this uniform from Jeff Clark and am glad that I did.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement FINALLY!! Black SS NCo Visor
    P
    Many

very nice cap indeed
    Cheers
    Dave.

?

It is a gorgeous cap, completely standard in all but one respect- its very rare to see a bow attachment on the sweatband of a contract cap!

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    This cap came from Jeff Clark, did it not? He is a fine and reputable person, who has written a book which is noteworthy and laudable. I see no reason not to mention sound dealers here, especially since many are in search for real material. No one is asking anyone how much they paid and such, but it is not as if these items are secret in this odd digitalized world.

Allgemeine SS EM/NCO Visor

Indeed it did, and yes, Jeff is one of the few stand-up dealers around. He has been nothing but helpful and kind during our transaction. I just try my best not to advertise for dealers, it's a personal choice of mine, not unlike the many who wish not to speak of the price they paid for an item, etc. That said, and now that a link has been provided, I would highly recommend Mr. Clark as well the literature he produced, which I own too.
    Last edited by youthcollector1; 12-28-2013 at 09:52 PM.

perfect cap with no issues

?

Quote by youthcollector1 View Post
    Indeed it did, and yes, Jeff is one of the few stand-up dealers around. He has been nothing but helpful and kind during our transaction. I just try my best not to advertise for dealers, it's a personal choice of mine, not unlike the many who wish not to speak of the price they paid for an item, etc. That said, and now that a link has been provided, I would highly recommend Mr. Clark as well the literature he produced, which I own too.
    Personally, I think all successful and pleasing interactions with dealers should be heralded and recommended publicly.
    It helps us all to know which ones behave in a courteous and professional manor.
    God knows there are too many that don't.

Quote by BenVK View Post
    Personally, I think all successful and pleasing interactions with dealers should be heralded and recommended publicly.
    It helps us all to know which ones behave in a courteous and professional manor.
    God knows there are too many that don't.
    Very true.

Congrats on this--you did it "by the book" in terms of patience, research, and diligence. As you can tell, it may take a while, but it all pays off in the end.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Quote by stonemint View Post
    Congrats on this--you did it "by the book" in terms of patience, research, and diligence. As you can tell, it may take a while, but it all pays off in the end.
    Thank you sir. It was this very forum that taught me the above is much more satisfying and has a higher success rate than the alternative, which I'm quite grateful for. Though it took almost four years in total to find what I was truly looking for, it was well-worth the wait and I'd suggest that all others follow your sound advice.

Additionally I'd like to say that after speaking of price again in a private message with a fellow member, and above, that another reason I didn't state the dealers name originally or provide a link is because the price was still shown. That said, the price has now been deleted and changed to "on hold" therefore, again, I will say that all dealing with Mr. Clark went extremely smooth, was handled with the upmost respect, and most noteworthy IMO, he was very helpful during our transaction. He also answered all of my many emails faster than all other dealers I've dealt with in the past which was quite nice too.
    Last edited by youthcollector1; 12-31-2013 at 11:54 PM.

?

I think everyone greatly appreciates a speedy response from dealers when inquiring about buying something from them.
    I know I do.

Peter v Lukacs is especially quick in answering his emails. I swear that guy never takes a day off or sleeps it seems!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast