Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Finally got a Bevo SS tab !!!!!!!! Minty, unissued , and all mine, lol !!!!!

Article about: As the title to the post says, i finally got my SS Bevo tab, and i got it at a really fair price, thanks again Karl !!!!!!! Now i am looking for a nice tunic removed one, lol !!!!!

?

Default Finally got a Bevo SS tab !!!!!!!! Minty, unissued , and all mine, lol !!!!!

As the title to the post says, i finally got my SS Bevo tab, and i got it at a really fair price, thanks again Karl !!!!!!! Now i am looking for a nice tunic removed one, lol !!!!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Finally got a Bevo SS tab !!!!!!!! Minty, unissued , and all mine, lol !!!!!   Finally got a Bevo SS tab !!!!!!!! Minty, unissued , and all mine, lol !!!!!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Finally got a Bevo SS tab !!!!!!!! Minty, unissued , and all mine, lol !!!!!
    P
    Many

Default Re: Finally got a Bevo SS tab !!!!!!!! Minty, unissued , and all mine, lol !!!!!

Nice Bevo Tab! I have a tunic removed I would be willing to sell. Just let me know!

Jeff

?

Default Re: Finally got a Bevo SS tab !!!!!!!! Minty, unissued , and all mine, lol !!!!!

Nice original BeVo tab

Nice one.............congrats

?

Nice example Josh !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Very nice tab. Congratulations!

?

good for you dude! nice one!
    Pieter

Nice score....... and so it begins, I am slowly paying my way to my first pair of SS tabs, bigger and better things from there, I hope. Something to aspire to is Mr FB's collection, and his knowledge........ all the best things come slowly.

Well done mate.
    Very nice indeed,
    Congratulations are certainly in order.
    Cheers FF good on ya.

?

You can't beat that warm fuzzy feeling you get when find something you have wanted. Especially when you get it at a good price.