Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

flatwire Deutschland Officer's cuff title w/ SS RZM tag & Allgemeine shoulder board

Article about: Hello all, Just wanted to confirm both the cuff title and this Allgemeine shoulder strap is authentic and 100% textbook. The paper label has fallen off but remains with the cuff. Any feedbac

Default flatwire Deutschland Officer's cuff title w/ SS RZM tag & Allgemeine shoulder board

Hello all,

Just wanted to confirm both the cuff title and this Allgemeine shoulder strap is authentic and 100% textbook. The paper label has fallen off but remains with the cuff.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

William Kramer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture flatwire Deutschland Officer's cuff title w/ SS RZM tag & Allgemeine shoulder board   flatwire Deutschland Officer's cuff title w/ SS RZM tag & Allgemeine shoulder board  

flatwire Deutschland Officer's cuff title w/ SS RZM tag & Allgemeine shoulder board   flatwire Deutschland Officer's cuff title w/ SS RZM tag & Allgemeine shoulder board  

flatwire Deutschland Officer's cuff title w/ SS RZM tag & Allgemeine shoulder board   flatwire Deutschland Officer's cuff title w/ SS RZM tag & Allgemeine shoulder board  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement flatwire Deutschland Officer's cuff title w/ SS RZM tag & Allgemeine shoulder board
    P
    Many

Default re: flatwire Deutschland Officer's cuff title w/ SS RZM tag & Allgemeine shoulder board

yes but the board could all so be for sa tunic as well

Default re: flatwire Deutschland Officer's cuff title w/ SS RZM tag & Allgemeine shoulder board

Quote by hawkins View Post
    yes but the board could all so be for sa tunic as well
    interesting, can you tell me what specialty it would be or specifically what kind?

William Kramer

William,
    If the shoulderboard was SA I believe it would be for Berlin-Brandenburg as they wore a black top kepi and black tabs etc.

I still think that the strap is early SS given the construction and I don't think you have to confirm the originality of the title as is speaks for itself.

Just my 2 cents.

I think the cuff title is OK

Cheers

George

The cuff title is fine, a one loker.

I cannot comment on the shoulder board.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Very nice cufftitle William