Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Flea market findings

Article about: An age old technique used by unscrupulous dealers....sell you enough Small but Good stuff, and next you'll swallow the Big Expensive piece of Garbage. Oddly enough, a very famous passage in

An age old technique used by unscrupulous dealers....sell you enough Small but Good stuff, and next you'll swallow the Big Expensive piece of Garbage. Oddly enough, a very famous passage in Hitler's Mein Kampf goes into this method fairly thoroughly....The Small Lies and eventually the "Big Lie"...Give the people enough small lies until they get used to it and then they more readily fall victims to the Big Lie....
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Flea market findings
    P
    Many

I have had similar experiences with buying a heap of great stuff from someone then they turn around and try and sell blatant fakes..i dont know why they would risk good business but some people just do...always be weary of the "im not sure what it is" line when trying to sell you something amazing...and with SS, if Friedrich wouldnt touch it,leave it there!

Well that made a change,good job the wife was not here.

Yes post that on this forum, we don't want to see those obscene picture's. The only real thing I see is the Luftwaffe eagle on that jacket, that would be all.

Flea market findingsFlea market findingsFlea market findingsFlea market findingsFlea market findingsFlea market findingsFlea market findingsFlea market findingsFlea market findingsFlea market findingsFlea market findingsFlea market findingsFlea market findingsHimmler wore the pilot badge, I think, but these items were not found by me in a flea market.

Flea market findingsFlea market findingsFlea market findingsFlea market findingsFlea market findingsFlea market findingsFlea market findingsFlea market findingsFlea market findingsFlea market findingsNow the pictures lodged in the salacious site are gone...! Here today, and gone tomorrow and leaving behind confusion in its wake.

These are real SS thingies, found somewhere once, but not in a flea market by this person, that's for certain....

The picture of Ludwig Erhard and the levels of hell are neither SS thingies, nor found in a flea market, but they do bear on the theme of price, supply, demand and the agonies associated with the dictatorship of the unfettered market.

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    Yeah the only thing i liked was being offered sex by bored housewives, even if you only paid £2.50 it was a complete waste of cash!...Sorry mate!...
    The idea of you paying some bored Warrington housewife 50 bob to give her an Alabama Hot Pocket doesn't bear thinking about, i'm gonna be sick....
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by big ned View Post
    The idea of you paying some bored Warrington housewife 50 bob to give her an Alabama Hot Pocket doesn't bear thinking about, i'm gonna be sick....
    Bloody hell Ned have you been to Warrington? most of 'em would have to pay me!..

Flea market findings

?

Well same old fart, another hat, this time i only took a few pics, gonna think about it i told him. Go ahead, the laughs are on me, skull looks horrible, rzm tag is from whatever, am i getting there? And yes, the visor should not be that smooth i believe. But still, i got you hooked up with girls, so be kind will youFlea market findingsFlea market findings

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast