Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Förderndes Mitglied der SS pin - Dreschler - Low number

Article about: My second pick up of the day. A SS FM Membership pin made by Dreschler of Munich. In great condition. And what appears to be a low number. Learned a bit from Ade's information (link below).

MAP
    ?

Default Förderndes Mitglied der SS pin - Dreschler - Low number

My second pick up of the day.

A SS FM Membership pin made by Dreschler of Munich.

In great condition. And what appears to be a low number.

Learned a bit from Ade's information (link below). But still in the dark if this very low number means that it was an early piece. Any insight would be appreciated.

SS-FM Patron Pin

Any and all comments are welcome.

Michael

Förderndes Mitglied der SS pin - Dreschler - Low numberFörderndes Mitglied der SS pin - Dreschler - Low numberFörderndes Mitglied der SS pin - Dreschler - Low numberFörderndes Mitglied der SS pin - Dreschler - Low numberFörderndes Mitglied der SS pin - Dreschler - Low number
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Förderndes Mitglied der SS pin - Dreschler - Low number
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Any thoughts anyone?

Hoping someone might have some info on the numbering.....

Thanks

Michael

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

OK...guess this is a boring item.......

A few more pics maybe in return for some feedback?

(still tough to photograph)

Förderndes Mitglied der SS pin - Dreschler - Low numberFörderndes Mitglied der SS pin - Dreschler - Low numberFörderndes Mitglied der SS pin - Dreschler - Low numberFörderndes Mitglied der SS pin - Dreschler - Low number

It's a nice pin for sure, Michael! As far as I've gathered there's no lists available that would help identifying the original owner and the purpose of the prefix letters is still unknown. Then again, you've probably already read the same threads as I have so you're likely aware of all of this from before---- hope someone else may be able to shed some more light on the topic for you!

MAP
    ?

Thanks..I read Ade 's very informative thread but was hoping some new info has surfaced.

These pins are NOT cheap given there small size. Back in some other posts from awhile ago they were estimated at $450. I've seen recently lower prices but still quite high.

That's why I wanted to be sure this one is good. Although I'm pretty certain it is.

Michael

The only one I have is a relic stickpin (former) example, #9608--- illegible prefix letter, dug up somewhere in Berlin... marked the same way as yours. For what it's worth, going by what I've read, I see no problems with your example --- but let others confirm 100% as I'm no great expert on these.

MAP
    ?

Thanks...if others stop by....LoL...thought a pin like this would elicit a greater response...but no worries

?

Nice pin! Would love to have one some day.

MAP
    ?

Thanks Reich.

While not common, they are out there. But as I noted earlier, they are not cheap for it just being a stick pin.

Its those magic SS runes that double/triple the cost of anything they are on, probably a better marketing brand than even the Nike 'swoosh'.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast