Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Förderndes Mitglied der SS pin - Dreschler - Low number

Article about: My second pick up of the day. A SS FM Membership pin made by Dreschler of Munich. In great condition. And what appears to be a low number. Learned a bit from Ade's information (link below).

Michael, a nice and original stick pin. I've always liked the looks of these-the details are so sharp and all the markings on the backsides of them are fascinating. Unfortunately, as said above, there is no way to identify the numbers on them to any particular owner-the lists just aren't there-if they ever were. These little pins have been Horrendously faked and copied for many years and in enormous quantities and good detail as well, so it's definitely nice to see one with all the right bells and whistles on it! Like you've noted, they are not Cheap-in fact, I've seen some priced at absurd prices of late, so you've got a decent piece for your collection! Well done!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Förderndes Mitglied der SS pin - Dreschler - Low number
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    Its those magic SS runes that double/triple the cost of anything they are on, probably a better marketing brand than even the Nike 'swoosh'.
    LoL!!! So true. While this was expensive, it was a good buy compared to what I see on dealer sites so was quite happy.

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Michael, a nice and original stick pin. I've always liked the looks of these-the details are so sharp and all the markings on the backsides of them are fascinating. Unfortunately, as said above, there is no way to identify the numbers on them to any particular owner-the lists just aren't there-if they ever were. These little pins have been Horrendously faked and copied for many years and in enormous quantities and good detail as well, so it's definitely nice to see one with all the right bells and whistles on it! Like you've noted, they are not Cheap-in fact, I've seen some priced at absurd prices of late, so you've got a decent piece for your collection! Well done!
    Thanks William. Wasn't looking for one. Was just in my dealers inventory and it caught my eye. In my research I too saw some really poor fakes.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2