Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

A Foetid Woolen for FB to look at...

Article about: - - Updated - - Attachment 360361

?

Default A Foetid Woolen for FB to look at...

A Foetid Woolen for FB to look at...A Foetid Woolen for FB to look at...A Foetid Woolen for FB to look at...

- - Updated - -

Attachment 360361

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A Foetid Woolen for FB to look at...
    P
    Many

Default Re: A Foetid Woolen for FB to look at...

A Foetid Woolen for FB to look at...A Foetid Woolen for FB to look at...A Foetid Woolen for FB to look at...A Foetid Woolen for FB to look at...A Foetid Woolen for FB to look at...A Foetid Woolen for FB to look at...A Foetid Woolen for FB to look at...A Foetid Woolen for FB to look at...I like mine much more, really.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 06-17-2012 at 08:56 PM.

?

I do too....!!!

A Foetid Woolen for FB to look at...A Foetid Woolen for FB to look at...A Foetid Woolen for FB to look at...A Foetid Woolen for FB to look at...A Foetid Woolen for FB to look at...A Foetid Woolen for FB to look at...A Foetid Woolen for FB to look at...A Foetid Woolen for FB to look at...A Foetid Woolen for FB to look at...A Foetid Woolen for FB to look at...A Foetid Woolen for FB to look at...A Foetid Woolen for FB to look at...A Foetid Woolen for FB to look at...A Foetid Woolen for FB to look at...A Foetid Woolen for FB to look at...A Foetid Woolen for FB to look at...A Foetid Woolen for FB to look at...A Foetid Woolen for FB to look at...A Foetid Woolen for FB to look at...A Foetid Woolen for FB to look at...A Foetid Woolen for FB to look at...A Foetid Woolen for FB to look at...A Foetid Woolen for FB to look at...A Foetid Woolen for FB to look at...Without putting too fine a point on it, said personage (known for his aluminum castings) has been making high end fake SS uniforms for some time, and such is hardly a secret.
    However, my goal here is not to engage in dealer bashing, but the black officer's uniform in Magaw 7's post is identical to various fakes I have handled from this source, which would fool some, but no one familiar with real black uniforms.....no one.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 06-18-2012 at 02:48 AM.

?

Have you seen this one before FB? I was curious about the collar tab it looks different to me than others from that era I have seen..the only one I have handled and looked at was stripped of the numeral though.

My expertise in collar patches is superficial. Without putting too fine a point on it, I am somewhat familiar with the source of the item at the top of this thread, and I expect that it is totally fake. However, I am not 100% certain.

?

Well the owner got it basically free so no big loss..

A Foetid Woolen for FB to look at...A Foetid Woolen for FB to look at...A Foetid Woolen for FB to look at...A Foetid Woolen for FB to look at...A Foetid Woolen for FB to look at...The hall of mirrors in the fun house.....

A Foetid Woolen for FB to look at...A Foetid Woolen for FB to look at...A Foetid Woolen for FB to look at...A Foetid Woolen for FB to look at...A Foetid Woolen for FB to look at...A Foetid Woolen for FB to look at...A Foetid Woolen for FB to look at...A Foetid Woolen for FB to look at...A Foetid Woolen for FB to look at...A Foetid Woolen for FB to look at...A Foetid Woolen for FB to look at...A Foetid Woolen for FB to look at...A Foetid Woolen for FB to look at...A Foetid Woolen for FB to look at...A Foetid Woolen for FB to look at...A Foetid Woolen for FB to look at...A Foetid Woolen for FB to look at...A Foetid Woolen for FB to look at...A Foetid Woolen for FB to look at...A Foetid Woolen for FB to look at...A Foetid Woolen for FB to look at...A Foetid Woolen for FB to look at...A Foetid Woolen for FB to look at...A Foetid Woolen for FB to look at...The variety of pictures is to highlight the difficulties of determining fakes as well as the human emotions connected with this process. Such an effort lays bare the soul and the character; taxes the mind and intellect; tries one's patience and humor; results in anger, frustration and rage. Or, the result is joy, satisfaction, contentment and a sense of accomplishment which others are at pains to destroy by whatever means they can muster.

Allegory and metaphor are employed here in a manner that might shatter the limits of patience, or, dare we say the truth, the cognition of some readers who cannot read above the eight grade level.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 06-18-2012 at 05:40 AM.

A Foetid Woolen for FB to look at...A Foetid Woolen for FB to look at...Compare the north German miracle object to this authentic badge.