Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Foetid woolens.

Article about: of note.

Thanks for the additional material and happy collecting.

Our goal here is to assure this site's role as the repository of such authentic items in the digital cosmos.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Foetid woolens.
    P
    Many

?

The Hose are also part of the grouping (but not shown in the photo) and interestingly enough a theater ticket from a theatre in Munich dated late August and I have it to 1938, (the exact date is on the ticket, but it escapes my memory) was in one of the coat pockets (and still is although now encased in archival plastic).

So just prior to the outbreak of WW2 HvH was wearing this dress overcoat to the theatre presumably in the entourage of the one that started it.

I've often wondered if there was a method of determining Hitlers whereabouts and actions in August and what was playing in the theatre.

Foetid woolens.Foetid woolens.Foetid woolens.Foetid woolens.Foetid woolens.Thanks. Look in the pockets, and you will discover remarkable things, that's for sure.

Quote by DougB View Post
    The Hose are also part of the grouping (but not shown in the photo) and interestingly enough a theater ticket from a theatre in Munich dated late August and I have it to 1938, (the exact date is on the ticket, but it escapes my memory) was in one of the coat pockets (and still is although now encased in archival plastic).

So just prior to the outbreak of WW2 HvH was wearing this dress overcoat to the theatre presumably in the entourage of the one that started it.

I've often wondered if there was a method of determining Hitlers whereabouts and actions in August and what was playing in the theatre.
    Hitler's whereabouts in August 1939 is well documented, and, if you look closely, the theaters in Munich part could be deciphered, too.

Foetid woolens.For the price of a lowly Nazi patch, you can likely buy this series, which I got forty years ago, and it is the compendium of his speeches, whereby it is also, more or less, a chronicle of his whereabouts.

ZVAB.com: Domarus - Hitler

There is also a biography of Karl Brandt, as well, on the theme of SS doctors.

?

Thank you F-B, somehow I knew I could count on your deep knowledge, and will source these out to try to answer my questions. The Brandt bio I am aware of but have not had the time to read as of yet.

Quote by DougB View Post
    Thank you F-B, somehow I knew I could count on your deep knowledge, and will source these out to try to answer my questions. The Brandt bio I am aware of but have not had the time to read as of yet.
    We aim to please. Thanks for your thanks. I am sure there are other sources, but Domarus is an old favorite of mine, and it costs nothing. Happy collecting.
    I hope you get the Pepera trumpet banner to go with your others.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3