Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Foetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized world

Article about: My hat's image has been stolen by South West Asian thieves. Where is Admiral McCraven when I need him?

Default Re: Foetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized world

Hi Jerry, that is good and the right way to go about things.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Foetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized world
    P
    Many

Can these dirty criminals from Pakistan be reported to Interpol? There can be absolutly no sympathy for these low life scum.
    Lets make a list of rogue scammers from eastern Europe all the way to Pakistan and report these human 'roaches.
    Steve

Foetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldthanks for the interventions. If I can find the time, I suppose I can pursue all of this. The cap is not up for sale any time soon, of course, and in real life no one would assume it made by criminal bands in the lawless uplands frequented by al Qaeda.
    best wishes to all in a very peculiar world.

?

Ade will remember very well I'm sure that I asked him to remove a few photos of mine about a year ago. They ended up on some Latvian auction site I seem to recal.

Foetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldReal silbergespinst Gehirnbremsen are a nice thing. Truly cosmic chicken sh!t to eradicate same in this scandalous cyber crime across continents.

In that and even this part of the world the internet is seen as a vast resource for cutting and pasting, no thought to IP is given. A phrase I have heard more than once is "this is my country, I do as I want".

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Attachment 263853Attachment 263854Attachment 263855Attachment 263856Attachment 263857Attachment 263858Attachment 263859The hat itself is sitting behind me on a shelf with others like it......
    but you can surely doubt my assertion, for maybe there are no hats, and no shelf, and only things that are not really things....
    think about that......

This sort of thing makes one doubt the basis of reality even more so than the falling shares prices, one's evaporating pension, the galloping hooves of the four horsemen of the Apocalypse, and the spread of pandemics through raw cookie dough. I did not tell the NATO people to shoot up the border posts on the Hindukush, and see what unfolds with my benighted woolens! I am sure they cannot fake it properly in any case. Oh well.
    Brave new world for sure.

I have little doubt that those who steal images, to sell their fakes, will send something akin to a Pakastani bus driver's hat. They are implicitely saying, by using stolen images, that their product is not saleable with it's true image posted.

Bob Hritz

Foetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldHerewith my selection of bus driver caps with a detour via Berlin and Munich.

In fact, not to put too pissy a point on it, Whammond bears some responsibility in that he left the image of the cap on the site for almost four years after the thing's sale to me.

However, he is a decent man, and has used the image for purposes of advertisement, as well.
    I won't generalize about persons or firms in S.W. Asia. Others, to include Stezelberger, use images of caps now that are my property and for more than a decade. So it goes.

This is the order of the day in the 21st century, and the bait and switch thingy is used in the horizontal profession on line, to say nothing, of course, of the financial industry.

es ist halt so. I guess the person with little experience and weak resolve will be unhinged by this Music Man on the Hindu Kush thing, but the sale of said, authentic items at the right moment will be in a circle uninfluenced by the high jinx in the whole of the digital soup.

Read Plato's Republic and all of it will become fairly evident to you.

Foetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldHere is the odd Pakistani picture.

Very strange world of ours, really.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast