Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Foetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized world

Article about: My hat's image has been stolen by South West Asian thieves. Where is Admiral McCraven when I need him?

Default Re: Foetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized world

Foetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldThe original owner of the cap was a man in the Standarte 49 in Braunschweig, and he would likely be highly irritated to know his cap was now mine, and what it cost me. I cannot generalize about what this benighted SS officer would then say about the theft of the image of his cap, to include the ethnic cleansing of his Muetzenkordel to remove the patina......

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Foetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized world
    P
    Many

?

Sorry to hear this Friedrich, With great risponsibility comes great duties. Poeple know your caps are expensive and desirable so they will try and make a profit off of it.
    as long as you have the cap and you keep it from prying hands I think you will pull through.

Foetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized world

regards,
    Patrick

Foetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldMaybe I pushed the daughter of Emil Schulz into the slow lane on the A 5 near Schwetzingen and Hochenheimer exchange in 1982 at the wheel of my Golf GTI, and did not know it, and it is all karma or some kind.Foetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized world
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 12-13-2011 at 09:41 PM.

Quote by HistoryIsMe View Post
    Sorry to hear this Friedrich, With great risponsibility comes great duties. Poeple know your caps are expensive and desirable so they will try and make a profit off of it.
    as long as you have the cap and you keep it from prying hands I think you will pull through.

Foetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized world

regards,
    Patrick
    Thank you. My laments are hardly serious. I actually find the thing quite funny at some level, and a manifestation of globalization and its odd side effects.
    I am happy with the cap, and happier its image here is of use to you colleagues.
    I must see this end of the world movie, but with my professional duties, I seek diversion in other venues and cultural forms.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Thank you. My laments are hardly serious. I actually find the thing quite funny at some level, and a manifestation of globalization and its odd side effects.
    I am happy with the cap, and happier its image here is of use to you colleagues.
    I must see this end of the world movie, but with my professional duties, I seek diversion in other venues and cultural forms.
    I recomend that you read the book first, The books are far more intense than the movies, But all book are like that.
    "People gather bundles of sticks to build bridges they never cross"
    Patrick

Foetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldI shall follow your counsel. I have trouble reading any more because of "scull" threads and the impulse to post pictures of black caps to the ennui and boredom of a digital audience.

Foetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldI used to read much more, actually, and I don't as much, which is appalling, really.

Hi FB,
    You will truely enjoy "The Road" shows the best and worst of human nature in a world thats fallen apart.
    The book is also a good read.
    Cheers
    Dave

Thank you. I have learned a great deal about popular art and literature here, which is very pleasant. My warm thanks.
    I am too frequently on the road to see movies much any more, since I like old fashion cinemas with popcorn and the like.
    There are very good ones in Vienna of the old model. Less so where I live, as they are going the way of the buffalo as are book stores and all these 20th century things.

?

you will find time when you put your mind too it,
    Just dont rain on your own parade. I stopped reading for a while and I got stuck back into them and I bet soon I will take anouther break.
    We all read plenty while searching the forum.

Foetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized world
    Foetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized worldFoetid woolens and cyber crime in a globalized world

Merry chrsitmas,
    Patrick

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast