Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Former Mollo M1 Tab.

Article about: I am happy to announce that I have finally paid off and have in my possession the M1 Officer Tab.

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Thankyou Friedrich always for your Knowledge as always. Although I congratulate Raymond to be a good steward of this artifact. Not enough is taught in these classes to educate the novices of myself and many others.

A description of any type would be more helpful than none at all.

Regards Larry
    For you, Larry, your wish is my command.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Former Mollo M1 Tab.
    P
    Many

Larry wish him to send me part of his collection please.

Former Mollo M1 Tab.Former Mollo M1 Tab.Former Mollo M1 Tab.Former Mollo M1 Tab.Former Mollo M1 Tab.Former Mollo M1 Tab.Former Mollo M1 Tab.Former Mollo M1 Tab.Former Mollo M1 Tab.Former Mollo M1 Tab.Former Mollo M1 Tab.Former Mollo M1 Tab.Former Mollo M1 Tab.Former Mollo M1 Tab.Former Mollo M1 Tab.Former Mollo M1 Tab.Former Mollo M1 Tab.Former Mollo M1 Tab.Former Mollo M1 Tab.Former Mollo M1 Tab.Former Mollo M1 Tab.
    Quote by greatwhite View Post
    Larry wish him to send me part of his collection please.
    Here are some images, at least, mit herzlichen Wuenschen...

"mit herzlichen Wuenschen" with best wishes, thanks that will do fine, i do not own anything SS here at present but one day when the time is right.

Former Mollo M1 Tab.Former Mollo M1 Tab.Former Mollo M1 Tab.Former Mollo M1 Tab.Former Mollo M1 Tab.Former Mollo M1 Tab.Former Mollo M1 Tab.Former Mollo M1 Tab.Former Mollo M1 Tab.Former Mollo M1 Tab.
    Quote by greatwhite View Post
    "mit herzlichen Wuenschen" with best wishes, thanks that will do fine, i do not own anything SS here at present but one day when the time is right.
    Time is on your side, and not on mine, you see.

- - ------- - -

The images cost you nothing. The objects cost me a fortune, and five decades to learn how to get them....

Glad Raymond got his badge. Am not sure what I think of the dealer website and the words there, but the collar patch is authentic.

CBH
    ?

Nothing like a collage of Dancing Death , Dr Mabuse and Totenkopfs in their natural habitat . As alway thank you Friedrich for sharing your superb collection , great knowledge and artistic eye .

[ATTACH=CONFIG]978591

Here are some images, at least, mit herzlichen Wuenschen...[/QUOTE]

Do you have anymore pictures of the kepi?
    Thanks
    Steve
    Attached Images Attached Images Former Mollo M1 Tab. 
    Last edited by No1canuck; 07-10-2016 at 11:10 PM.

Quote by CBH View Post
    Nothing like a collage of Dancing Death , Dr Mabuse and Totenkopfs in their natural habitat . As alway thank you Friedrich for sharing your superb collection , great knowledge and artistic eye .
    Thank you. We are happy that Mr Raymond posted an authentic item on our site.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast