Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Found This SS Uniform in an ATTIC!!

Article about: I still can't believe this thread exists. What a lucky find. This is really the dream.

?

Default Re: Found This SS Uniform in an ATTIC!!

I know that a lot of stuff are hidden from the eyes in different areas, even you need to dug with hook or hands the layer of sand/dust, which is like atticks floor
    I personally found a tons of the stuff there being a young guy
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Found This SS Uniform in an ATTIC!!
    P
    Many

?

Waw, this story is almost to good to be true!!! This is the find where I'm waiting for. "Take it or I'll trow it away...i". Omg...

Cheers,

Kris.

I had a familiar case once. But with M42 WH tunic with removed, but kept insignia.
    With pants , belt and hat.
    And yeah, the feeling is great!
    Well, M42 WH is not like M43 SS but still - great emotion!

?

Quote by jorkataaa85 View Post
    I had a familiar case once. But with M42 WH tunic with removed, but kept insignia.
    With pants , belt and hat.
    And yeah, the feeling is great!
    Well, M42 WH is not like M43 SS but still - great emotion!

Cool! You got some pics of your WH tunic?

K.

?

Oh you're a jammy bugger you are,green with envy,fantastic find you have there!

i met a guy in germany ca 6 years ago,worked as a clearer/cleaner/remover for deceased estates.wenn i went to his house in 20 years he litterally "filled" ca 2 rooms full,(he litterally could have started a museum,just missed out on buying 260+ complete ww2 albums(most were wehrmacht lw and about a dozen marine..) that he was collecting (7 very complete ss albums which would have ended up in my collection totally comlete,some very nice fotos and the different album covers that the ss had...wow)and i missed out as i made an offer of E1700 as he had an offer of 1500e (he used to deal and probably still does with 1 dealer????)1 week later,he sold it all to the other guy without asking me for 2k which i would have gladly paid more(already had most lined u to sell)but his allach collection wow!!!!and what really makes me angry (my fault because of lack of knowledge)he offered me a complete jewish concentration camp uniform (it was still in the same box that it picked it up in)offered to me for 50euro because i collect ss didnt touch it and it was as funky as hell,can you believe how i felt when i saw what they are worth,..some jobs are really good for finding stuff(he was a gov employee that cleared houses of peole that passed if they had no rellies)but because he doesnt work with computers he doesnt have a clue what this stuff was worth(he knew it was worth money but no where near what it is really worth(certainly sitting on almost 1mill$ worth of stuff without even knowing it...dont know if he was trying to piss me off but he recons he finds stuff on a weekly basis..just got a bit mad as i left my number and he knew that i wanted all the foto albums and was willing to beat the other guys offer.i think everyuone has stories like this in thier lives,i guess thats how we learn.cheers andreas

Found This SS Uniform in an ATTIC!!Found This SS Uniform in an ATTIC!!Found This SS Uniform in an ATTIC!!Found This SS Uniform in an ATTIC!!
    Quote by N.C. Wyeth View Post
    As I understand, this branch was tasked with daily administration duties for all branches of the SS . . . and this title was officially instituted in May of 1940 - so yes, the possibility that you describe is certainly valid.

Trouble for many may rest in the fact that the level of quality attributed to the cufftitle does not "seat" well with the level of quality afforded to this enlisted tunic. Not out of the realm of possibility, but certainly very obscure . . .

It bothers me as well . . . but when you come to terms with all the available possibilities, maybe it really shouldn't . . . ???

All the well - as more information about the finding comes to light, the brighter the finding appears to be . . .
    The chart here makes clear the role of the Reichsfuehrung SS. These charts are from 1937-8.
    By the height of the war, the reach of the organization was far greater, of course, granted the growth of the SS. The SS Oberabschnitte were not unlike the Wehrkreise of the army.

Found This SS Uniform in an ATTIC!!Found This SS Uniform in an ATTIC!!Here are U.S. Army charts of wartime for those put off by my over use of German sources.

Found This SS Uniform in an ATTIC!!Found This SS Uniform in an ATTIC!!Found This SS Uniform in an ATTIC!!Found This SS Uniform in an ATTIC!!Found This SS Uniform in an ATTIC!!Found This SS Uniform in an ATTIC!!Found This SS Uniform in an ATTIC!!Found This SS Uniform in an ATTIC!!Glad am I to own thus this Montur, which is apparently of the year 1936-7, as near as I can determine. But it, too, was the cast off property of a veteran's family, and only came to light last year. I did not find it in an attic, and I had to pay cash money for it, sadly. The league of ankle biters and otherwise disenfranchised who spill their bile on these sites had nothing good to say about this, either. It has repairs to it that are not very adroit, but which I imagine were done at the time or someone put the insignia back on, but I actually think not. I also don't care at all. I also cleaned this uniform, as well, but very carefully. It is not mint, mind you, but it has great character. I can only image what its original owner would say were he to confront me.

Found This SS Uniform in an ATTIC!!An exhaustive treatment of the evolution of the SS high and highest command is this work (and much more, of course), with many Organigramme of note. These reveal the growth and reach of the RFSS such that an enlisted soldier assigned to such a staff would have found many places to work in 1944 or 1945, even, at which time the SS had begun to collapse and shrink with the retreat from the east.

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast