Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Found This SS Uniform in an ATTIC!!

Article about: I still can't believe this thread exists. What a lucky find. This is really the dream.

?

Default Re: Found This SS Uniform in an ATTIC!!

It would work I think.

When a stranger comes along with a group like this, maybe we should say, no donation, no authentication?
    I think it would be fair.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Found This SS Uniform in an ATTIC!!
    P
    Many

?

Quote by slados28 View Post
    Well, if that's the case then I have no problem understanding this furor... would sound like he's truly off his rocker then. None of this is pointed/referred to in this thread, though, so without "inside" knowledge such as this it's practically impossible to understand the degree of anger that is being displayed. Nice to have a reason why to go with this outbreak of anger..
    If you check out all this members posts they all required the free valuation and authentication service .
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Well, if that's the case then I have no problem understanding this furor... would sound like he's truly off his rocker then. None of this is pointed/referred to in this thread, though, so without "inside" knowledge such as this it's practically impossible to understand the degree of anger that is being displayed. Nice to have a reason why to go with this outbreak of anger..
    Thanks. The stalwarts here bear a very heavy burden with real good humor. The burden sharing in all of this day in and day out is very uneven, indeed.

?

I guess, one shouldnt be surprised by the outcome of this....but still.......

Quote by Paul E View Post
    If you check out all this members posts they all required the free valuation and authentication service .
    Donnerwetter.

No anger on my part as at one stage the asking price was around $45k to some one, I think Disappoint would be a word as there are items out there that seem to be in the hands of people who show no Appreciation ! of what they have in hand ...but only have the luck of money or in the right country to find these thing's my self have been hit twice wrong country and no spair $45k .

he could have 7 kids and a wife . who am i to say ,

i think people who would show Apprciation for items like this face a cruel twist of fate at times

Quote by hawkins View Post
    No anger on my part as at one stage the asking price was around $45k to some one, I think Disappoint would be a word as there are items out there that seem to be in the hands of people who so no Appreciation ! of what they have in hand ...but only have the luck of money or in the right country to find these thing's my self have been hit twice wrong country and no spair $45k .

he could have 7 kids and a wife who am i to say ,

i think people who would show Apprciation for items like this face a cruel twist of fate at times
    Are you serious? Is this the price this man asked? That's some royal cheek, in fact. That's repugnant and criminal. I think the whole thing totally stinks.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Are you serious? Is this the price this man asked? That's some royal cheek, in fact. That's repugnant and criminal. I think whole thing totally stinks.
    yes i am sure because i got a email from the person who was trying to buy it at one stage

?

Did he get that much!? ...or was that the asking price 'at some point in time' in the negotiation?

Quote by hawkins View Post
    yes i am sure because i got a email from the person who was trying to buy it at one stage
    Honestly. That is disgusting, repugnant and despicable behavior that requires an appropriate response by the authorities here.

This fact also goes to my point that collectors can manifest just as much hateful behavior as dealers. I am pretty tolerant when it comes to prices, but this exploitation of a concentration camp item and the deployment of a hard luck story twisted in with this greatest generation thing really gives me the ass.

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast