Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Fulda Werra tunic

Article about: The involvement with foetid woolens leads to all kinds of arcane and useless information. There is even an Allgemeine SS page in facebook, but I shall engage this medium. Pi pa po.

Default Re: Fulda Werra tunic

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Sie koennen in den SS Dienstalterlisten nachschauen, wie viele Adlige unter der SS Fuehrung existierten. Es gibt auch mehre wissenschaftlichen Werke zum Thema, auch. Danke fuer die netten Bilder. Die Biographie von Himmler (Longerich) behandelt dieses Thema auch.
    just need to look i think i have some more postcards to scan with adel on the image, i dont like to look is the ss lists and read about adlige in the ss as i allways get mad when i read the name of my granddad and this remembers me that my cousin got his black ss tunic and sold it 5 years ago for 300 euro (i still like to kill her, as it was complet and tailor made by herder + trousers and belt and so on) aaaaaahghhhhhhhahahahhahahhahahah, just bad memorys, but like to know if the hannoveraner where in the ss, maybe i take a look later

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fulda Werra tunic
    P
    Many

Quote by klinger View Post
    just need to look i think i have some more postcards to scan with adel on the image, i dont like to look is the ss lists and read about adlige in the ss as i allways get mad when i read the name of my granddad and this remembers me that my cousin got his black ss tunic and sold it 5 years ago for 300 euro (i still like to kill her, as it was complet and tailor made by herder + trousers and belt and so on) aaaaaahghhhhhhhahahahhahahhahahah, just bad memorys, but like to know if the hannoveraner where in the ss, maybe i take a look later
    Entsetzlich! Schauderhaft! Dreihundert Euros..... There were Hannoveraner in the SS, because relatives of the Windsor family were well known SS personages. There is a bio of these figures, which I need to find for you. Three hundred Euros. Someone made a killing.

Quote by Doktor No View Post
    I do not think Robert means Hersteller 210 is still in business. As you are aware English is not his first language and when it's Christmas and one is into the Schnapps a little..well you understand.

F.B., do you have and advertisement from the Hersteller a4 44? Max Dorffel ? I have some nice Kragenspiegeln from this Firm.
    Robert is from Niederbayern which is a good thing. I only added the adverts I could find in Uniformenmarkt. Buy the CD and look there. It is hard to use and the adverts are often quite tiny. They did not have the collector biotope in mind at the time. I shall go have some schnapps to celebrate the holiday. And so should you. Prosit.

Entsetzlich! Schauderhaft! Dreihundert Euros..... There were Hannoveraner in the SS, because relatives of the Windsor family were well known SS personages. There is a bio of these figures, which I need to find for you. Three hundred Euros. Someone made a killing.
    ja das war ein grosser schock, aber ich habe zum glück noch die weisse uniform jacke retten können vor ihr, die nun warm und sicher in einem schliesfach schlummert, ich weis das ich sie habe aber würde mich niemals trauen die in meiner sammlung auszustellen da sie nicht nur viel geld wert ist sondern auch einen sentimentalen wert für mich hat das sie eben die uniformjacke meines opas war, muss mal suchen bei meinen fotos die nächsten tage und einige bilder poosten wenn sie jemand gerne sehen möchte, and i like to read that about the hannoveraner when you find it

Quote by klinger View Post
    ja das war ein grosser schock, aber ich habe zum glück noch die weisse uniform jacke retten können vor ihr, die nun warm und sicher in einem schliesfach schlummert, ich weis das ich sie habe aber würde mich niemals trauen die in meiner sammlung auszustellen da sie nicht nur viel geld wert ist sondern auch einen sentimentalen wert für mich hat das sie eben die uniformjacke meines opas war, muss mal suchen bei meinen fotos die nächsten tage und einige bilder poosten wenn sie jemand gerne sehen möchte, and i like to read that about the hannoveraner when you find it
    Bravo. Ein Glueck in der Misere. Wenn man denkt, was alles vernichtet, weggeschmissen worden ist und desgleichen....arme Sammler! Aber die Zeiten waren frueher anders, und natuerlich in Deutschland hat man eine bestimmte Einstellung zu diesen Sachen. Meine Gastfamilie in Bonn vor 40 Jahren (wobei der Vater in der SS auch war) hielt meine Interesse an diesen Sachen damals fuer voelligen Bloedsinn. Sie wollten das alles moeglichst vergessen. Vielleicht haben sie all Recht gehabt.

Bravo. Ein Glueck in der Misere. Wenn man denkt, was alles vernichtet, weggeschmissen worden ist und desgleichen....arme Sammler! Aber die Zeiten waren frueher anders, und natuerlich in Deutschland hat man eine bestimmte Einstellung zu diesen Sachen. Meine Gastfamilie in Bonn vor 40 Jahren (wobei der Vater in der SS auch war) hielt meine Interesse an diesen Sachen damals fuer voelligen Bloedsinn. Sie wollten das alles moeglichst vergessen. Vielleicht haben sie all Recht gehabt.
    recht auf keinem fall, für mich ist das alles nur geschichtsverdrännung mit bösartigen folgen, nähmlich das die jugend heute nichtmal weiss was wirklich alles vorgefallen ist und denkt das alles schlecht war und sie ihr lebenlang sich schuldig fühlen müssen was völliger quatsch ist, was fehlt sind vernünftige aufklärung und eine gesunde einstellung dazu, nicht jedes harkenkreutz ist schlecht und wie wir alle wissen gab es swastikas und runen schon vor onkel adolf und seinen 7 zwergen, gab doch vor nicht all zu langem ne umfrage wo schuhlkinder gefragt worden sind wer onkel heinrich war und nur ein bruchteil wuste überhaupt etwas, sch nun noch einen schönen abend und ich werde mir mal meinen neue flasche privat stock rum genauer ansehen, prost

210 is still in business, of course with a different Product and they are producing since decades now flags and other East German DDR souvenirs.
    I tried as many others as well to hunt the RZM up and down ... before I arrived in the "new" world.

FB, I am from born and raised in Mittelfranken :-)

Quote by Robert H View Post
    210 is still in business, of course with a different Product and they are producing since decades now flags and other East German DDR souvenirs.
    I tried as many others as well to hunt the RZM up and down ... before I arrived in the "new" world.

FB, I am from born and raised in Mittelfranken :-)
    Oops, My mistake. I had thought from Niederbayern. Mittelfranken is a very nice place, surely. I think the RZM was hunted out a long, long time ago. And many of us already have the results and do not even know it.

and the original owner in 1972 likely was put off by the blank collar patch and thought he served the truth with the runic one. Maybe he did not know any better? Who knows

When discovered in the coin shop it was devoid of collar tabs.

May I say as one who has watched this biotope for about fifteen years, that sometimes these things re emerge, and other times, they remain sunk in the murk and beyond our reach. The task requires great patience, more than had by most.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast