Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Gau Pommern Im Aufbau

Article about: I am posting the small SS section from the 1935 publication Gau Pommern Im Aufbau. Interesting photos and reading. I hope you enjoy it.

?

Default Gau Pommern Im Aufbau

I am posting the small SS section from the 1935 publication Gau Pommern Im Aufbau. Interesting photos and reading. I hope you enjoy it.
    Gau Pommern Im AufbauGau Pommern Im AufbauGau Pommern Im AufbauGau Pommern Im AufbauGau Pommern Im AufbauGau Pommern Im AufbauGau Pommern Im AufbauGau Pommern Im AufbauGau Pommern Im Aufbau
    Last edited by jHAM; 07-25-2012 at 05:40 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Gau Pommern Im Aufbau
    P
    Many

Default Re: Gau Pommern Im Aufbau

sehr schoen. thanks.

?

Thank you! All credit is due to you F-B as teacher and Ade as leader of this site. Here are a few more photos from the same book.
    Gau Pommern Im AufbauGau Pommern Im AufbauGau Pommern Im AufbauGau Pommern Im AufbauGau Pommern Im AufbauGau Pommern Im AufbauGau Pommern Im AufbauGau Pommern Im AufbauGau Pommern Im Aufbau

These are great photos of the Gau Pommern,, and of Franz Schwede Coburg thanks for posting these. Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill