Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

German nazi waffen ss shultz staffel officers arm band

Article about: no problem. always best to post, as you have, before you buy.

no problem. always best to post, as you have, before you buy.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German nazi waffen ss shultz staffel officers arm band
    P
    Many

The two last one's are for sure fakes

Yes, they are all 4th Reich. At first glance, the political leader band was very close to an original from the outside. The interior is a definite giveaway.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Bob knows for sure.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Bob knows for sure.
    And so does FB!
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

German nazi waffen ss shultz staffel officers arm bandGerman nazi waffen ss shultz staffel officers arm bandGerman nazi waffen ss shultz staffel officers arm bandGerman nazi waffen ss shultz staffel officers arm bandGerman nazi waffen ss shultz staffel officers arm bandGerman nazi waffen ss shultz staffel officers arm bandGerman nazi waffen ss shultz staffel officers arm bandSS brassards as I have shown them so often here....

- - Updated - -

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    And so does FB!
    Thanks. I do not know as much as you do, my range is more limited. My best to you.

there's always substantial "knowing" going on when you gentlemen are around.

Thank you. All of this I find very arduous. Some eager soul should organize the stuff we already have so the outsider can use it better. I do not mind rolling the rock up the hill to have it land on my head each day, but we do have a treasure of things here, if the seeker is inclined to engage the thing.

Question

What you guys think about those arm band? It from the same seller.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German nazi waffen ss shultz staffel officers arm band   German nazi waffen ss shultz staffel officers arm band  

German nazi waffen ss shultz staffel officers arm band   German nazi waffen ss shultz staffel officers arm band  

German nazi waffen ss shultz staffel officers arm band   German nazi waffen ss shultz staffel officers arm band  

German nazi waffen ss shultz staffel officers arm band  

Thumbs down

That armband with the red runes is a ridiculous fantasy creation...If these are all from the same seller I'd recommend staying away...
    cheers, Glenn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast