Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Germania armelband - ask for help

Article about: Hi guys, I would like to ask you if this cufftitle Germania is good one or not and if not what is wrong with it. I have still possibility to return it but I will need to explain the reason.

?

Default Germania armelband - ask for help

Hi guys,
    I would like to ask you if this cufftitle Germania is good one or not and if not what is wrong with it. I have still possibility to return it but I will need to explain the reason. Any opinion is welcome.
    Thank you, Mike

Germania armelband - ask for helpGermania armelband - ask for helpGermania armelband - ask for helpGermania armelband - ask for helpGermania armelband - ask for helpGermania armelband - ask for helpGermania armelband - ask for helpGermania armelband - ask for help

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Germania armelband - ask for help
    P
    Many

FAKE! original cuff titles NEVER had this paper backing behind the embroidery. This technique did not come out until long after the war, in the 1970's I believe.

Get a refund ASAP.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

You have been a member since 2011- why dont you post a photo first to avoid stress and problems?!

Hope you get your money back

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    FAKE! original cuff titles NEVER had this paper backing behind the embroidery. This technique did not come out until long after the war, in the 1970's I believe.

Get a refund ASAP.

Cheers, Ade.
    As usual, the words of wisdom from our master. A piece of junk.

Germania armelband - ask for helpHere is a real one.

- - ------- - -

It is not mine.

Sorry to say so , but indeed with that sloppy bandweave & totally wrong reinforcement material , this one is no doubt a reproduction ..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Germania armelband - ask for help  

Indeed, but how do you see It when sewed on a uniform? By this...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Germania armelband - ask for help  

Germania armelband - ask for helpGermania armelband - ask for helpGermania armelband - ask for helpGermania armelband - ask for helpGermania armelband - ask for helpCompare

?

Hi all,
    I would like to apologize for this late reply but I was little bit travelling. Thank you very much for your help and explanation why it is fake. I should receive my money back soon. One more time thank you.
    Mike

Quote by mike1 View Post
    Hi all,
    I would like to apologize for this late reply but I was little bit travelling. Thank you very much for your help and explanation why it is fake. I should receive my money back soon. One more time thank you.
    Mike
    Good luck. I hope you see the difference between the first enclosure and authentic items.