Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Germania Cuff Title - Little Different...

Article about: Another one out of the Grandpa's collection I'm questioning. Although I did see one somewhere that was close to this pattern, legit that it is... However, this one has way too many red flags

?

Default Germania Cuff Title - Little Different...

Another one out of the Grandpa's collection I'm questioning. Although I did see one somewhere that was close to this pattern, legit that it is... However, this one has way too many red flags for me - I'Germania Cuff Title - Little Different...Germania Cuff Title - Little Different...Germania Cuff Title - Little Different...Germania Cuff Title - Little Different...m no expert of CT's.. Thoughts Gentlemen? Thanks Duff!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Germania Cuff Title - Little Different...
    P
    Many

Default Re: Germania Cuff Title - Little Different...

Indeed; it's no good.

Among other characteristics, the embroidery is clumsy and ugly (and even appears to slope to the left).

Also, this type of ribbed material was not used for SS cuff titles. It is, however, typical for various post-war cuff titles, such as this mind-1990s cuffband from the Bavarian Red Cross:

you're right

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    Indeed; it's no good.

Among other characteristics, the embroidery is clumsy and ugly (and even appears to slope to the left).

Also, this type of ribbed material was not used for SS cuff titles. It is, however, typical for various post-war cuff titles, such as this mind-1990s cuffband from the Bavarian Red Cross:

Bravo. I need a Soziale Aufgaben cuff title.

?

THANKS!! I figured as much, but wanted to throw it out to the massive knowledge base here on WR... Again, much appreciated! Duff

Germania Cuff Title - Little Different...Germania Cuff Title - Little Different...Germania Cuff Title - Little Different...Germania Cuff Title - Little Different...Germania Cuff Title - Little Different...Germania Cuff Title - Little Different...Germania Cuff Title - Little Different...Germania Cuff Title - Little Different...Germania Cuff Title - Little Different...Germania Cuff Title - Little Different...Germania Cuff Title - Little Different...Germania Cuff Title - Little Different...Germania Cuff Title - Little Different...Germania Cuff Title - Little Different...Authentic cuff titles posted to this site in the years past.

?

Thanks for the pics FB!

I chiefly focus on the type for the black uniform, but what you enclose is a poor copy. Sorry. Good luck.

?

No skin off me! This CT is owned by my Grandpa... Who has TONS of "good" items - but was mistaken on this one... Had to confer with the "experts", as I had to get someone other than "me" to prove it... lol THANKS!