Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Getting there

Article about: Here are your Puppen upright.

Default Re: Getting there

WOW nice tunics!!! @ FB, hopefully in a decade or so i will have a high paying job and i will happily buy your collection off you
    Thanks, Glen.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Getting there
    P
    Many

Quote by greimers View Post
    Whilst not presently absolutely correct ,I think two nice ensemblesAttachment 338117
    Two spectacular ensembles !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by Glennyboy619 View Post
    WOW nice tunics!!! @ FB, hopefully in a decade or so i will have a high paying job and i will happily buy your collection off you
    Thanks, Glen.
    The Wehrmacht Awards site is suffused with angry old men who cannot afford regalia, and whose tirades and fusillades of nonsense and claptrap assure that no one will retain a collection, seized by disgust and revulsion at such idiocy. On this site, however, the avante garde of the next generation is here and preparing to assume the role of leadership. Gut so!Getting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting there
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 04-28-2012 at 08:21 PM.

?

Do we have to have the bloody gnomes again!!! Arghhh, they give me nightmares...

?

When I saw thoes gnomes I immediatly thought of Ben . I find them funny, I was never a fan of gnomes. I think my aunt has one, but it was dumped in her bushes, and when I was exploring I hid in the bushes, and let me tell you, I will never forget the moment when I turned around...

What does thoes gnomes resemble in the colage? I can think of many things it resembles.

Cheers, Pat

?

Quote by BenVK View Post
    Do we have to have the bloody gnomes again!!! Arghhh, they give me nightmares...
    I saw this one and had to chuckle a bit. Too many nights in the emergency department have given me a morbid sense of humor...
    Getting there

Best,

CMH

Very nice pieces!

In my childhood I collected gnomes..

Naturally, I have made the progression into Third Reich artifacts..

The gnomes are now in the garden.

Great tunics! Fine Black stuff!

Getting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting there
    Quote by Nikolaus View Post
    Great tunics! Fine Black stuff!
    Foetid woolens.Getting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting there

The lords of the flies do not want you to own them; they cannot find them; they do not know when they are authentic; they cannot spell properly; they cannot analyze complicated historical material without taking a silly swipe at one another.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 04-29-2012 at 08:23 PM.

?

I still cant but admire that truly lovely antique table that your tunics are laying on.

Cheers, Pat

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast