Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Getting there

Article about: Here are your Puppen upright.

Default Re: Getting there

Getting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereThank you. I inherited it from my great aunt many years ago. She would be fairly shocked at the things placed on it for these photo shootings, and the objects are not Heidi Klum.Getting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting there
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 04-30-2012 at 03:25 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Getting there
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Very nice. You can buy my collection and you will have a lot more foetid woolens. But still a sound start. Well done.
    FB if I had the money I would buy your collection in a heart beat and be your faithful servant for the rest of my years buddy.

Quote by SteveR View Post
    FB if I had the money I would buy your collection in a heart beat and be your faithful servant for the rest of my years buddy.
    I am sure luck will bless you.

?

Quote by greimers View Post
    I had a few drinks with some of my ex-serving friends, she said " This is disgustink, like Cossack ", then some of my other friends joked about my childhood, sent to school (in Australia ,1960-70) in Lederhosen with a piano-accordian, I would come home with loose teeth and a bent nose and Dad would smash me for bringing attention to Germans.
    Greimers,
    I understand this. I too have had loose teeth for showing pride in my family's service to they're nation. An unfortunate lot of buggers..
    F_B: I love your awesome intelligence and articulate info on these foeted woolens.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Getting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereThank you. I inherited it from my great aunt many years ago. She would be fairly shocked at the things placed on it for these photo shootings, and the objects are not Heidi Klum.Getting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting there
    The table is a work of art, I like quality.

I wonder what the mysterious lady would have thought if I was using her oak china chest?

Getting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting thereGetting there

Cheers, Pat

?

It just gets better FB..thats the first time I've seen a complete picture of your "Oberbayern" tunic. There are others I would like to see as well... all in good time.

Thank you for posting

?

Grant, we need a pic of the Russian GF alongside the collection

Quote by BenVK View Post
    Do we have to have the bloody gnomes again!!! Arghhh, they give me nightmares...
    Hahaah, Id rather have gnomes than Gavrilo Princip

Scout,

Tatiana has promised to model for you my Holy Grail when I one day obtain it (being an Oberfuhrer Tunic)

To F.B. , you haven't lost the magnetism, she asked me to pass on that you are special and a beautiful man

I actually have to retract my last post, I would not allow someone to dress up in the tunics in my possession, that to me would be disrespectful. There are two friends of my Father , being LAH and Wiking members, still alive. I have asked them over 30 years if they would sell or part with any of their memorabilia. Both have said "what they wore and earnt belong to no others and that when it means nothing more to them it will be burnt or otherwise destroyed". I can actually see their point.

Sorry for using this thread but I cant find where I should post my next two intended points. Keeping it short , I would like to post some photos of German Veterans in retirement. I would also like to share an aspect of my German Grandfather's POW(French captivity) experience

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast