Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Getty images Ullstein photo of SD NCOs in helmet

Article about: no comment about decal.

Default Getty images Ullstein photo of SD NCOs in helmet

Getty images  Ullstein photo of SD NCOs in helmetGetty images  Ullstein photo of SD NCOs in helmetno comment about decal. Getty images  Ullstein photo of SD NCOs in helmet

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Getty images  Ullstein photo of SD NCOs in helmet
    P
    Many

Getty images  Ullstein photo of SD NCOs in helmetGetty images  Ullstein photo of SD NCOs in helmetGetty images  Ullstein photo of SD NCOs in helmetCollar piping on the one NCO here is eccentric, like this item.

caption to photo, such as it is...

Untersturmfuehrer Kretschmann (ri) and Untersturmfuehrer Hildebrandt of the Berlin Gestapo in uniform - Photographer: schirner Sportbild- Published by: 'B.Z.' Vintage property of ullstein bild

Getty images  Ullstein photo of SD NCOs in helmetGetty images  Ullstein photo of SD NCOs in helmetsaid persons appear to be wearing a grey helmet, too.....

Getty images  Ullstein photo of SD NCOs in helmetGetty images  Ullstein photo of SD NCOs in helmetGetty images  Ullstein photo of SD NCOs in helmetAttachment 920413Photo and coat, brown shirt and belting.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-04-2016 at 01:10 AM.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    caption to photo, such as it is...

Untersturmfuehrer Kretschmann (ri) and Untersturmfuehrer Hildebrandt of the Berlin Gestapo in uniform - Photographer: schirner Sportbild- Published by: 'B.Z.' Vintage property of ullstein bild
    Just got a chill on the back of my neck !! Rare photos and Uniform details. Thankyou Friedrich
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Just got a chill on the back of my neck !! Rare photos and Uniform details. Thankyou Friedrich
    All my work, Larry, is for your enjoyment and edification!

...and as my thanks for your wise counsel and guidance when friction arises because of those who want to harm our site.

Walther PP Pistolen?

What year is this?

?

Thanks for those pic's FB,
    Would I be correct in saying that those are alte kampfer stripes they are sporting?

Semper Fi
    Phil

Quote by Larboard View Post
    Walther PP Pistolen?

What year is this?

The year: 1936. I will leave the pistols to you. I collect black tunics and such.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast