Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Good Fortune in the Coming Year

Article about: Greetings fellow collectors, As 2012 draws to a close I was reflecting on how far my collection had come this year and just how fortunate I have been. This fortune was in no small way made p

?

Default Good Fortune in the Coming Year

Greetings fellow collectors,

As 2012 draws to a close I was reflecting on how far my collection had come this year and just how fortunate I have been. This fortune was in no small way made possible by many of our members that take the time and effort to pass on what they have learned. We are all indeed fortunate to have trained historians and published authors present and willing to share their knowledge with us here on WRF. I wanted to wish all of us here continued success in 2013 and extend a sincere "Thank You" to those who have been so helpful to new collectors such as myself. A special thanks to Adrian Stevenson for creating such a nice forum that we all can enjoy.

Though I have posted these items as I obtained them throughout the year, I thought I would post them once more to share with our members. The items include a wonderful Officer's Mantel and a very nice Officer's Stammabteilung tunic. The cap came at the end of 2011 and has been identified as manufactured by Peter Kuepper of Wuppertal (my thanks to d'alquen for this information).

Good Fortune in the Coming YearGood Fortune in the Coming Year

Happy New Year to all and best regards for 2013,

CMH

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Good Fortune in the Coming Year
    P
    Many

Default Re: Good Fortune in the Coming Year

Good Fortune in the Coming YearGood Fortune in the Coming YearGood Fortune in the Coming YearGood Fortune in the Coming YearGood Fortune in the Coming YearGood Fortune in the Coming YearGood Fortune in the Coming YearGood Fortune in the Coming YearGood Fortune in the Coming YearGood Fortune in the Coming YearBravo for your fine things and thanks for your sold citizenship in our little community, and, especially to Adrian for his foundation of our circle of the astounding.
    I am especially grateful for his patience and wisdom, to say nothing of the swiftness he wields the blade here to dispatch the trouble makers.
    A Happy 2013 to those of us going off the fiscal cliff into the abyss and to all others who can look down at us from above. We salute you!
    My foetid woolens will be sent to the hock shop to pay the grocery bill, but you here will be the richer for it...!!
    A Happy new year and best wishes for more knowledge and even objects to all of you who have added to our circle, who have a sense of humor along with your interest in the past, and whose posts and thoughts add so much to this place, whereas in so many cases the on line militaria social thing causes one to long for the Klapsmuehle or for the padded cell.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 12-30-2012 at 01:00 AM.

Good Fortune in the Coming YearGood Fortune in the Coming YearGood Fortune in the Coming YearGood Fortune in the Coming YearGood Fortune in the Coming YearGood Fortune in the Coming YearGood Fortune in the Coming YearGood Fortune in the Coming YearGood Fortune in the Coming YearGood Fortune in the Coming YearGood Fortune in the Coming YearGood Fortune in the Coming YearGood Fortune in the Coming YearGood Fortune in the Coming YearGood Fortune in the Coming YearGood Fortune in the Coming YearGood Fortune in the Coming YearMy good fortune in the year past, made more so by the fine community of this site, has included these objects.

FB, you send me one of your caps and I'll send you as many fruit and veggies as you can eat!

May we all have a healthy and prosperous New Year. Health of course is more important as life can not be enjoyed without it. Thank you for posting your marvelous additions from 2012. The opportunity to be the custodian of historical articles is as compelling as that of the lure of any opiate.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    May we all have a healthy and prosperous New Year. Health of course is more important as life can not be enjoyed without it. Thank you for posting your marvelous additions from 2012. The opportunity to be the custodian of historical articles is as compelling as that of the lure of any opiate.
    Well said Bob. Thank you and my best to you in the coming year.

CMH

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    FB, you send me one of your caps and I'll send you as many fruit and veggies as you can eat!
    Thank you, friend. I am afraid the U.S. customs would confiscate your generosity at my expense.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Good Fortune in the Coming YearGood Fortune in the Coming YearGood Fortune in the Coming YearGood Fortune in the Coming YearGood Fortune in the Coming YearGood Fortune in the Coming YearGood Fortune in the Coming YearGood Fortune in the Coming YearGood Fortune in the Coming YearGood Fortune in the Coming YearGood Fortune in the Coming YearGood Fortune in the Coming YearGood Fortune in the Coming YearGood Fortune in the Coming YearGood Fortune in the Coming YearGood Fortune in the Coming YearGood Fortune in the Coming YearMy good fortune in the year past, made more so by the fine community of this site, has included these objects.
    An excellent year for your collection with these additions and an even better year for the forum due to your presence and contributions here. Many thanks to you, friend.

CMH

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    Thanks also to Bob Coleman, who joined hands with Adrian based on our shared experience in other climes more hostile than these, to build this website, which has been his project, as well.

- - Updated - -

Quote by DrCMH View Post
    An excellent year for your collection with these additions and an even better year for the forum due to your presence and contributions here. Many thanks to you, friend.

CMH
    Thank you, dear sir. You can also buy it all when I grow weary of the burden. Your progress reminds me of the pleasures of knowledge and its sharing in good company.