Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

good ss visor ??

Article about: by Friedrich-Berthold Also, missing in the first post is the world "please." A magic word, indeed. How true. the courtesy of "please" and "thank you" are often

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Also, missing in the first post is the world "please." A magic word, indeed.
    How true. the courtesy of "please" and "thank you" are often missing when knowledge is requested. The world is becoming a place devoid of the basic niceties of life.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement good ss visor ??
    P
    Many

good ss visor ??Well said, friend.

I wonder what life is like on the Isle of Man? I know other parts of Europe, but not it.

good ss visor ??good ss visor ??good ss visor ??good ss visor ??good ss visor ??Niceties of life as I see them.

Default life

hi thanksd for your valuable inputon my question,life here is pretty laid back no hurry
    but will speed up in next two weeks with the tt races starting,50000 bikers from all over the world,great to see.....kev

Thanks, FB, for posting an interesting study of black hats and niceties beyond.

Quote by backtothefront View Post
    Thanks, FB, for posting an interesting study of black hats and niceties beyond.
    Thanks to you.

- - ------- - -

Quote by kevin1947 View Post
    hi thanksd for your valuable inputon my question,life here is pretty laid back no hurry
    but will speed up in next two weeks with the tt races starting,50000 bikers from all over the world,great to see.....kev
    Thanks and all the best.

Kevin do you know some Riders of your Island, Guy Martin, McGuinnes,Ed Dunlop?
    Steelballs Island.
    The Greatest Show On Earth

Quote by Robert H View Post
    Kevin do you know some Riders of your Island, Guy Martin, McGuinnes,Ed Dunlop?
    Steelballs Island.
    The Greatest Show On Earth
    I personally don't know them but i know one thing....I'm off island next week, only during practice week, but good enough thank god! 2 wheels, hate 'em.
    Strange, as i know quite a few friends of mine that would give their right arm to be here now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2