Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

a good swap for a Mamod steam engine ?

Article about: to FB, apologies it is not schwarzes, but.............. this is how it all started, the school playground. iron crosses, crystal sets, dinky toys, skull rings, finding rusty MG34/42 belting

Default a good swap for a Mamod steam engine ?

to FB, apologies it is not schwarzes, but..............
    this is how it all started, the school playground. iron crosses, crystal sets, dinky toys, skull rings, finding rusty MG34/42 belting in Calais bunker during school trip. I digress. I will leave it to the afficinado's out there to identify the maker etc.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture a good swap for a Mamod steam engine ?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement a good swap for a Mamod steam engine ?
    P
    Many

Default Re: a good swap for a Mamod steam engine ?

Hi Geoff, Mamod steam engines make good money today, but that was still a good swop

Very nice example.

Cheers, Ade.

Dear Colleague. thank you and congratulations. The Proustian memories are intense and ever lasting. I still have some of my Dinky Toys. I had some Maerklin trains, too. I did not trade any for Nazi regalia, though. I still have the first NS Kampfbinde I bought in 1965, though.

?

The Maker of the helmet is Qwist, looks like a nice helmet
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

CIGAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If I remember correctly the Mamod was three pounds seventeen shillings and sixpence, £3/17/6 a tidy sum those days
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture a good swap for a Mamod steam engine ?