Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Great photos of TK standarten and fahnen from Jenkins site

Article about: These nice photos of TK standarten and fahnen are unfortunately already reserved on the Peter Jenkins site. I hope you will all enjoy seeing them. SSBW Militaria Thanks to all.

?

Default Great photos of TK standarten and fahnen from Jenkins site

These nice photos of TK standarten and fahnen are unfortunately already reserved on the Peter Jenkins site. I hope you will all enjoy seeing them. SSBW Militaria

Great photos of TK standarten and fahnen from Jenkins siteGreat photos of TK standarten and fahnen from Jenkins siteGreat photos of TK standarten and fahnen from Jenkins siteGreat photos of TK standarten and fahnen from Jenkins siteGreat photos of TK standarten and fahnen from Jenkins site

Thanks to all.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Great photos of TK standarten and fahnen from Jenkins site
    P
    Many

Very nice thanks.

Great photos of TK standarten and fahnen from Jenkins siteI own a set of the gauntlets, kinda. Perhaps with some magic, they could conjure the Feldzeichen.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Great photos of TK standarten and fahnen from Jenkins siteI own a set of the gauntlets, kinda. Perhaps with some magic, they could conjure the Feldzeichen.
    Or maybe the blood flag itself.
    Thanks F-B.

I thought Jakob Grimminger did wear white gloves with the Blood Flag, isn't?

It is
    Attached Images Attached Images Great photos of TK standarten and fahnen from Jenkins site 

With most of the photographs I have seen he anyway wears the white gloves.
    I thought he did not wear gloves in the early years (until about 1937).

The DE standard-bearer's had to wear the white Stulpenhandschuhe anyway since
    1939 (at the 1938 annual Party Day gloves were worn). This was ordered in the
    "SS-Befehlsblatt" nr.5/39 from May 25, 1939, page 11. Since 1938 they had to wear
    a white shirt.

Good photograph dude

Hi Wim,
    The gauntlets were worn in 1938. They were included in the Pricelist No. 3 which was issued in January 1938. Here's a picture of the LAH wearing them during the Austrian Anschluss in March. It's not a great picture I'm afraid but it's the earliest in which I've observed the white gauntlets.
    d'Alquen
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Great photos of TK standarten and fahnen from Jenkins site  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast