Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Green camo cap eagle cutt off

Article about: Those cammo caps that mr Delich owns makes me speechless!! Wow!! I would love to see them in full picture. Send a warm and gratefull thanks F.B to mr Delich for showing them and of course th

Just saw that post FB I have a collector friend that lives in KC area and him and Ron Manion put some things together to sell in about 1976 I remember when they did and was going to give him some things to sell also so my friend got out of it as he didn't think it would go over years later wished he hadn't It was started out as the "Fox hole" then Manions when Ron ran it I did get some good stuff on his after market sales. I have heard it isn't what it used to be I don't know I haven't seen a catalog from them in years probably on internet like everybody else now. Guess I'll quiet down I am kinda getting off topic. Thanks for the memories timothy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Green camo cap eagle cutt off
    P
    Many

?

Timothy, I was just browsing SS buckles ad saw be was selling a reproduction, but he labled and priced it as such.

I have one of the "Fox Hole" lists from the early '70s, with very good things in it. I will have to scan it.
    All long gone and too far away, and too sentimental and odd for Green camo cap eagle cutt offthe present set.
    I sold my original collection at the end of the 70s when I went to live in West Germany, and rebuilt most of it at huge expense in the early 1990s.
    Bob Coleman knows how that is.
    I also learned from those who had collected in the 1930s, of whom there were a handful in my youth and who set the standard for me. It was all much more innocent and really more fun, though the criminality and the skull duggery were there, too, but it was modest compared to this madness today.

Well that's good Dean at least he is doing the right thing we were talking about a old dealer in the late 60 70 we bought some stuff from in them good old days I am like FB and getting old I only have the Cammo Helmet cover and I really wish I had some of it back as I wouldn't care just be nice to have it for memories. timothy

?

A most interesting thread gentlemen I thought I had seen this Bevo Eagle some were before there are other images available from the original seller WAFFEN-SS CAMO CLOTH CAP EAGLE. | Spandau Militaria Shop
    That do show a little more detail of the body and wings with out a flash .

Regards Mark K

Green camo cap eagle cutt offGreen camo cap eagle cutt offThis tunic was my first black SS uniform anno 1972, which I traded to a noted publisher author at the end of the decade or so, and then, at huge expense bought from him in the early '90s.

- - Updated - -

which is to say that memories can be very costly, indeed.

Green camo cap eagle cutt offGreen camo cap eagle cutt offMy first Nazi brassard, ca. 1964 or 1965.....quite modest, but there were heaps of this stuff. If it cost me five dollars, that was a very great deal.....surely. I still have it, you see. And a fine thing it is.

listen to this song, it says it best.....

Es geht alles vorüber - YouTube

or this one, too.

Das gibts nur einmal, das kommt nicht wieder - YouTube

Yes FB how right you are I am buying back luckily from a good old friend some great items I sold him in the 90's and we treat each other right and he is almost giving me most of it back at what I sold it to him for. It is hard to start over I just Marvel at your SS items I see you post and you can just see the real deal in them plus sounds like they were gained in the good old times also before prices got crazy on this stuff. Which brings me back to the hat eagle most thought 25 to 50 was way too much back then I can't imagine what a real one would cost today. timothy

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    A most interesting thread gentlemen I thought I had seen this Bevo Eagle some were before there are other images available from the original seller WAFFEN-SS CAMO CLOTH CAP EAGLE. | Spandau Militaria Shop
    That do show a little more detail of the body and wings.

Regards Mark K
    In those images, the eagles appears much less "shinny" than in the ones posted here. That said, that site is full of fakes, especially ss items.

Quote by timothy View Post
    Yes FB how right you are I am buying back luckily from a good old friend some great items I sold him in the 90's and we treat each other right and he is almost giving me most of it back at what I sold it to him for. It is hard to start over I just Marvel at your SS items I see you post and you can just see the real deal in them plus sounds like they were gained in the good old times also before prices got crazy on this stuff. Which brings me back to the hat eagle most thought 25 to 50 was way too much back then I can't imagine what a real one would cost today. timothy
    Thanks. All the best to you and may all your memories bring you much happiness and contentment.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast