Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Green camo cap eagle cutt off

Article about: Those cammo caps that mr Delich owns makes me speechless!! Wow!! I would love to see them in full picture. Send a warm and gratefull thanks F.B to mr Delich for showing them and of course th

?

No worries youthcollector healthy debate and different opinions are good in discussions such as this IMO this is what we are here for and regardless of the out come it has been educational and informative for me.

Regards Mark K

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Green camo cap eagle cutt off
    P
    Many

The mint one is long gone so i can't improve the pic quality.But tomorrow i will do a out doors shot of the cut down eagle.
    Cheers
    Dave.

I've written to Delich. Mr Toncar is here too, I see, and he surely can say something on this score. He is very welcome to share his expertise here.
    Hritz posted this kind of material in the past in some detail.
    I do not collect Waffen SS material of this type.

As Mark pointed out, this particular item is currently being offered by SpandauMilitaria...many fakes among his offerings, I might add...Great Thread, friends!
    cheers, Glenn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Green camo cap eagle cutt off  

Green camo cap eagle cutt offGreen camo cap eagle cutt offGreen camo cap eagle cutt offHere you are, boys and girls, my mentor has this to say and he unlimbered some nice things from his treasure chest.
    You might thank him for same.

"....The green BeCVo eagle is a definite
    original. Compare it to my originals in
    the attachments:
    The finish on both the green and brown
    camo badges IS very shiney by nature, not
    just because it's new.
    Dave..."

PS these images are courtesy of David Delich, they are not mine at all and he is a real champ to help us with a definitive answer.

Thanks FB for contacting David Delich it's much appreciated.Also thanks to David for your wonderfull pictures the cap looks magnificent a real treat to see.Thanks for confirming the originality of my eagle.
    Cheers
    Dave.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    PS these images are courtesy of David Delich, they are not mine at all and he is a real champ to help us with a definitive answer.
    Thank you for following up on this for us FB and please give my regards to David Delich for sharing his wonderful material with us here

Regards Mark K

Thanks for your thanks and I shall surely pass it on to my mentor who has long been a shining example of a senior collector who does not stint in the propagation of knowledge in a congenial way.

?

Here's my last remaining green totenkopf, I originally bought 3 on a roll which were described by the seller as piece of "silk ribbon"
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Green camo cap eagle cutt off   Green camo cap eagle cutt off  

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast