Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Grenadier Military Antiques has just posted many new outstanding SS items.

Article about: Grenadier Military Antiques has just posted many new outstanding SS items. Please stop by for a look. Thank you, Bruce Hermann

Default Re: Grenadier Military Antiques has just posted many new outstanding SS items.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Thanks. My best to you.
    And mine to you. I missed you on our previous visit to your realm . . . some day, God-willing, maybe we will have that chance again?

The wine was so very good, I must admit - IMO, competes on a level symetric to the varieties found along the Danube . . .

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Grenadier Military Antiques has just posted many new outstanding SS items.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Grenadier Military Antiques has just posted many new outstanding SS items.

Grenadier Military Antiques has just posted many new outstanding SS items.Grenadier Military Antiques has just posted many new outstanding SS items.Grenadier Military Antiques has just posted many new outstanding SS items.Grenadier Military Antiques has just posted many new outstanding SS items.Grenadier Military Antiques has just posted many new outstanding SS items.
    Quote by N.C. Wyeth View Post
    And mine to you. I missed you on our previous visit to your realm . . . some day, God-willing, maybe we will have that chance again?

The wine was so very good, I must admit - IMO, competes on a level symetric to the varieties found along the Danube . . .
    Thanks. Where there is wine, there is culture, as the Germans and Austrians say.....and surely others, as well.

My family was in the wine business, actually, a fact of which I am very proud.

My summer and fall have been suffocated in work as well as family, and the uphill struggle to preserve what little security one has in an eroding world.

The time in Vienna was a welcome diversion, though the problems of the year 2012 are manifest there, too.

Bill Shea also has an enlisted black SS cap on his site, and so does Whammond, more or less.

?

Very interesting books, One of the things I want to do is visit Vienna and Berlin. Though I cant see it happening for a long time.

Cheers, Patrick

P.S. I found an image of the Freud book.

Grenadier Military Antiques has just posted many new outstanding SS items.

?

Attachment 428055An aspect of Vienna not without relevance for our topic. Can you tell me why this image is germane?
    This is an image from inside Café Sperl, yes?

Quote by DrCMH View Post
    This is an image from inside Café Sperl, yes?
    Yes, indeed, but why is this cafe of note to our topic?

Yes, indeed, but why is this cafe of note to our topic?
    In December 1929 some of the very first attacks on Jews by nazi thugs occurred in the prayer rooms here, the place was trashed. Is this what you are thinking of in terms of relevance??

Also hitler was known to have given some of his earlier 'stump speeches' here.

?

The café was a gathering place for writers and poets of the day to work on and discuss their ideas. I wonder how much of the Sta. 89 work that FB has added to his collection was written in just such a place. Hitler frequented this particular place, of course.

The café was/is central to Viennese culture. I find it amusing that even McDonald's has decorated their restaurants in Vienna to mimic the cafés of the region.

Quote by DrCMH View Post
    The café was a gathering place for writers and poets of the day to work on and discuss their ideas. I wonder how much of the Sta. 89 work that FB has added to his collection was written in just such a place. Hitler frequented this particular place, of course.

The café was/is central to Viennese culture. I find it amusing that even McDonald's has decorated their restaurants in Vienna to mimic the cafés of the region.
    Well said. I just wonder where our figure used to sit?

The academy of art is down the Gumpfendorferstrasse a couple of blocks near the Ring, and the Siebensterngasse, where he also frequented, is nearby, as well.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7