Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

grey cap with runic interior

Article about: From the other site, a nice cap. With character.

?

No, thank you FB. I include your good self as one of the most generous people I've never met in this collecting community.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement grey cap with runic interior
    P
    Many

?

Thank you Ben for your post. It is the collaboration and trust between fellow collectors that make this effort of collecting enjoyable. As always, thanks to all who share their knowledge - the most valuable part of anyone's collection.

CMH

Quote by BenVK View Post
    No, thank you FB. I include your good self as one of the most generous people I've never met in this collecting community.
    Thank you again. I am not sure really if the sum of my labor amounts to much, but I am a real enemy of generalized paranoia, psychological operations of mad hatters against innocents, and sh!tstorms on line whose goal is to crush the hopes and dreams of others, as well as make the wizards of doom seem to be heroes versus thugs. They are thugs.
    What Ben mentions that a person gives up before they begin is a testament to how effective the disinformation and maskirovka all are, when, in reality, the beginner has the means to discern many things that would otherwise have been impossible in the 20th century.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Thank you again. I am not sure really if the sum of my labor amounts to much, but I am a real enemy of generalized paranoia, psychological operations of mad hatters against innocents, and sh!tstorms on line whose goal is to crush the hopes and dreams of others, as well as make the wizards of doom seem to be heroes versus thugs. They are thugs.
    Quite epic, FB - I love it!

Thank you.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    What Ben mentions that a person gives up before they begin is a testament to how effective the disinformation and maskirovka all are, when, in reality, the beginner has the means to discern many things that would otherwise have been impossible in the 20th century.
    For someone who has English as a second language ( I am Australian after all ... LOL ) I always enjoy your command of the written word FB.
    Never has a more visual image image been penned on our humble forum than by you Sir - always to the point with verve and aplomb ...Huzzah!

Regards, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Thanks for the kind words and greetings across the oceans.

I try to work on my verve and aplomb, but the results are often mixed.

Here is an early NCO cap of similar roots. This cap has evidence of having all three models of the national emblem having been mounted on it.

grey cap with runic interiorgrey cap with runic interiorgrey cap with runic interior
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Very nice, thanks to all.

Quote by BenVK View Post

Study hard, earn the respect and friendship of other like minded and knowledgeable collectors..... judge the item, never the reputation of the seller.
    This is the key that unlocks the door of collecting wisdom......well put Ben.

Without study...the whole blame belongs to oneself.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast