Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Grey SS enlisted/NCO cap with runic interior

Article about: Images I found in my files that are always useful. Credit Herman

Quote by jHAM View Post
    I have the same problem. Thousands of photos in multiple folders. Finding images is a real chore.
    But you always find very fine images, and we are grateful to you. There are some I use all the time, and others which rattle down to the very bottom of the heap
    and are lost. I sometimes go through to remind myself, but my filing system is a catastrophe.

- - ------- - -

At least I do not catalog them in the terms of collector baby talk argot and so on.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Grey SS enlisted/NCO cap with runic interior
    P
    Many

I see that the key word search machines in artificial intelligence do search for the images, especially, and they mine this site extensively.

Hello FB,
    I think you have seen this cap before. It came from BenVK who did some restoration to the interior. It now resides in my collection.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Grey SS enlisted/NCO cap with runic interior   Grey SS enlisted/NCO cap with runic interior  

Grey SS enlisted/NCO cap with runic interior  

Very nice piece, indeed. Good luck with your collection and you can see the context of this item.

The above cap actually came from a much reviled dealer, who trafficked heavily in quite fake SS regalia, but then turned up with this cap, despite himself.
    It was then restored. A nice piece, as these caps with the grey inside and the runics are very rare in any state of preservation.
    I, for one, care not at all that it was amended. 97% of persons would not be able to discern it, since the restorer does fine, skilled work.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3