Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

grey SS officer's cap

Article about: Black caps are fine . . . but, personally, I tend to find the grey range much more stimulating.

Default Re: grey SS officer's cap

grey SS officer's capgrey SS officer's capgrey SS officer's capgrey SS officer's capgrey SS officer's capgrey SS officer's capgrey SS officer's capgrey SS officer's capgrey SS officer's capgrey SS officer's capgrey SS officer's cap
    Quote by jHAM View Post
    F-B
    Thanks for bringing out your camera and showing us some new pictures of your fine collection. Maybe we can persuade you to photograph some of the your other pieces that we have not yet seen. Congatulations on the new purchase of the early black officers cap it is a real gem.
    Attachment 431477
    Thanks. I am a terrible photographer, and cannot see very well.
    It is a miracle I do as little as I do.
    However, I do have somethings of mystery.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 12-06-2012 at 10:26 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement grey SS officer's cap
    P
    Many

grey SS officer's capgrey SS officer's capgrey SS officer's capor this....the new cap and the ex Mollo, ex Chapman, ex Jenkins cap that is in several books.

What a marvelous example of the gray officer's cap. Your gray material has certainly expanded since the last time I visited you. A wonderful collection displaying what one should look for when considering purchasing one of these. The copies are still far behind matching the workmanship and quality of a true period hat.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Excellent! I love the price tag still being in place.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

Wonderful to know exactly where it has been all these years.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    What a marvelous example of the gray officer's cap. Your gray material has certainly expanded since the last time I visited you. A wonderful collection displaying what one should look for when considering purchasing one of these. The copies are still far behind matching the workmanship and quality of a true period hat.
    Thank you.

grey SS officer's capgrey SS officer's capgrey SS officer's capgrey SS officer's capgrey SS officer's capgrey SS officer's capgrey SS officer's capgrey SS officer's capgrey SS officer's capgrey SS officer's capgrey SS officer's capgrey SS officer's capgrey SS officer's capgrey SS officer's capgrey SS officer's capgrey SS officer's capgrey SS officer's capgrey SS officer's capgrey SS officer's cap
    Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Excellent! I love the price tag still being in place.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

Wonderful to know exactly where it has been all these years.

Cheers, Ade.
    Thanks, Adrian. Provenance is interesting, to be sure, when it works and when the story is water proof. So often the accounts are balderdash and an affront to common sense, without proof, and offered in the shop worn silly rhymes and riddles of all of this.

I also have black and white images of my old stuff in my youth, so the thing appeals to me. I seldom made images of my things in early times. The thought was alien.

Your site is the ideal locale to exhibit nice material.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 12-06-2012 at 03:35 PM.

grey SS officer's capgrey SS officer's capgrey SS officer's capgrey SS officer's capgrey SS officer's capgrey SS officer's capThe contrast of items lost in battle versus what somehow survived untouched other than by the passage of the decades.

?

Thank you for sharing this fine example. I do enjoy the little Easter eggs such as the price tags and other markings one finds in these things.

Quote by DrCMH View Post
    Thank you for sharing this fine example. I do enjoy the little Easter eggs such as the price tags and other markings one finds in these things.
    I bought this cap in part because of the price tag being intact.

grey SS officer's capHere is a similar cap for sale at a bargain price....

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast