Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

grey SS officer's cap, before and after

Article about: before.

Default grey SS officer's cap, before and after

before. grey SS officer's cap, before and aftergrey SS officer's cap, before and after

- - ------- - -

grey SS officer's cap, before and aftergrey SS officer's cap, before and afterafter

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement grey SS officer's cap, before and after
    P
    Many

I imagine this could be a rather meticulous repair when done correct/accurately like this.

Quote by seventyeighth View Post
    I imagine this could be a rather meticulous repair when done correct/accurately like this.
    Why yes, indeed, and I did not do it myself. I have the help of an old, old friend, who is a very gifted artisan.

I had to find a suitable sweat band, which is not a very easy chore, either.

Not 'untouched', 'textbook'?

Egad, what will the puritans say?

grey SS officer's cap, before and aftergrey SS officer's cap, before and aftergrey SS officer's cap, before and aftergrey SS officer's cap, before and aftergrey SS officer's cap, before and after
    Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    Not 'untouched', 'textbook'?

Egad, what will the puritans say?
    Yes, this is why I posted this here.

The cap is a classic of its type, in fact, but it is other than "untouched."

So what...?

Were I to sell it, I would, of course, tell the purchaser that I restored it.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 12-06-2015 at 10:59 AM.

grey SS officer's cap, before and aftergrey SS officer's cap, before and aftergrey SS officer's cap, before and aftergrey SS officer's cap, before and aftergrey SS officer's cap, before and aftergrey SS officer's cap, before and afterFor the time being, though, I hope to retain it and my sanity amid the general chaos.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 12-06-2015 at 10:35 AM.

Very nice work, the m1/24 skull is also very well matching the eagle.

An Artisan also who some of us know ......has piano hands ...aka..retired WRF member BenVK .
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    An Artisan also who some of us know ......has piano hands ...aka..retired WRF member BenVK .
    No, the person who did this is an old friend of mine, who decades before Ben, grey SS officer's cap, before and after taught himself these crafts through much, much experience of German regalia in its variety.

- - ------- - -

Quote by carlsson1982 View Post
    Very nice work, the m1/24 skull is also very well matching the eagle.
    Why, yes, an odd twist of fate.

grey SS officer's cap, before and aftergrey SS officer's cap, before and afterMaederer has this cap. And for a while. Mine is quite similar, though I found it in less pristine
    shape.