Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Ground Dug SS Medals and Skull Buttons, check the medal loop

Article about: These were dug up in poland 6-7 yrs ago, pics were taken, a day after cleaning, i noticed a thread on here on fake ss medal, the one with the loop still on it is also round???? i have dug up

Default Re: Ground Dug SS Medals and Skull Buttons, check the medal loop

Ground Dug SS Medals and Skull Buttons, check the medal loopGround Dug SS Medals and Skull Buttons, check the medal loopGround Dug SS Medals and Skull Buttons, check the medal loopGround Dug SS Medals and Skull Buttons, check the medal loopGround Dug SS Medals and Skull Buttons, check the medal loopGround Dug SS Medals and Skull Buttons, check the medal loopGround Dug SS Medals and Skull Buttons, check the medal loopGround Dug SS Medals and Skull Buttons, check the medal loopGround Dug SS Medals and Skull Buttons, check the medal loopThere is no lower limit to the cunning of fakery, and we are in a fun house hall of mirrors as concerns relics, regalia, and particularly the fruit of bogs, forests, brooks, and sunken valleys in central Europe.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ground Dug SS Medals and Skull Buttons, check the medal loop
    P
    Many

Ground Dug SS Medals and Skull Buttons, check the medal loopGround Dug SS Medals and Skull Buttons, check the medal loopGround Dug SS Medals and Skull Buttons, check the medal loopGround Dug SS Medals and Skull Buttons, check the medal loopGround Dug SS Medals and Skull Buttons, check the medal loopGround Dug SS Medals and Skull Buttons, check the medal loopGround Dug SS Medals and Skull Buttons, check the medal loopGround Dug SS Medals and Skull Buttons, check the medal loopGround Dug SS Medals and Skull Buttons, check the medal loopGround Dug SS Medals and Skull Buttons, check the medal loopGround Dug SS Medals and Skull Buttons, check the medal loopGround Dug SS Medals and Skull Buttons, check the medal loopGround Dug SS Medals and Skull Buttons, check the medal loopGround Dug SS Medals and Skull Buttons, check the medal loopI must say that I have never found any spare Nazi stuff in any bogs in which I discovered myself in central Europe. I stick to cafes, theaters, music halls, and museums in the main.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 09-01-2011 at 05:56 PM.

?

Quote by ToxicGas View Post
    What would be the aim of someone planting fakes in the ground? I just don't understand that. The only way I could see it making 'sense' is if you found them upon following the directions of someone you were paying, for say a battlefield digging trip... is that what you meant by 'guide'? This is all quite strange.

Mat
    Someone will be making money.

If a fake is a fake no-one will buy it. If a fake gets dug up then it must be real. Correct?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Someone will be making money.

If a fake is a fake no-one will buy it. If a fake gets dug up then it must be real. Correct?
    Valid point. The lengths some will go are truly amazing.

Mat

?

Guys the collecting of relics has increased so much in recent years as have the prices so unfortunatley the fakers were bound to get involved , it's very sad that our hobby is riddled with con men and thieves !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

yes im sure any dug items with a guide are fake, and we are getting ripped, but really you can tell things are wrong, but ya say nothing just stop n leave, i never found anything but good, when alone, digging....too bad, people are cashing in on this they way they are, i was told in holland that never take any one who says they know this n that, go with friends or alone...lesson learned..thanks all..

I myself went metal detecting in Poland. I found an mg42 barrel and buckets of ammunition, but no medals nor buttons. You just need to consult with legitimate sources about these spots.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2