Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

A.H tunic/cuff title

Article about: Hello all, it's been quite some time since I've asked for help. I've been in negotiation for the race and resettlement tunic on Bruce's site. During this, I visited a friend at fort hood. Wh

This is for sale now, and a nice piece. With provenance, as it were.A.H tunic/cuff titleA.H tunic/cuff titleA.H tunic/cuff titleA.H tunic/cuff title

Credit: Stiles

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A.H tunic/cuff title
    P
    Many

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    This is for sale now, and a nice piece. With provenance, as it were.A.H tunic/cuff titleA.H tunic/cuff titleA.H tunic/cuff titleA.H tunic/cuff title

Credit: Stiles
    Friedrich - where is this current one for sale? Thank you as always for your knowledge and quick responses.

Hannah's Reich, Martin Stiles in Britain. When we started here in 2008 after various train wrecks on other sites, which shall remain nameless, my interest in this was
    greater than it is today. The friction of the past decade has worn me down, but I loath the idea of preposterous posts living like the un dead to befuddle innocent people
    and so forth.

This was mine, it came from Shea, went to Japan, then went to the UK and went into a book with much affect and became famous.....A.H tunic/cuff titleA.H tunic/cuff title

It is a very nice tunic and it sounds like it has had some of the most knowledgable eyes in the world check it out. I would like to find a nice AH or 122 SS black tunic to add to my collection one day. Now just to save the money up... a couple of years to go.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3