Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

A.H tunic/cuff title

Article about: Hello all, it's been quite some time since I've asked for help. I've been in negotiation for the race and resettlement tunic on Bruce's site. During this, I visited a friend at fort hood. Wh

?

Default Re: A.H tunic/cuff title

Definately some of the smaller font embroidery exists, but they are scarce, and I have never seen it
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A.H tunic/cuff title
    P
    Many

Quote by greimers View Post
    To me the title and tunic are fake, neither exhibit the characteristics I would expect if original.
    How is it you can already decide the tunic is fake with what photos have been provided?

Quote by Dimas View Post
    Definately some of the smaller font embroidery exists, but they are scarce, and I have never seen it
    Thank you, this is hopeful. Consiering how different it is I wouldn't have posted it if the man didnt show me his album. I hope future photos will show more. Like it said, I've never seen anything like this and while searching, I didn't find a similar variant fake or real.

Hopefully another member or members friend has seen this variant before , original or not. Thank you everyone once more.

The pocket cut and seam are not what I would expect

Youthcollector1, I am not trying to be negative, I am only trying to save you unnecessary expense and grief. I may indeed be proven incorrect.

Oh I know, and thank you for your opinion. I just don't fell enough is here yet to shut it down.

After searching what's seemed to be thousands of photos, I found another similar example. Hope it helps.
    A.H tunic/cuff titleA.H tunic/cuff title

Although similar, they are different. Take the T in Hitler for example.
    Last edited by youthcollector1; 04-11-2013 at 12:16 PM.

Did anything ever come from this thread? Can the SS experts make a call on this AH cuff title?

Quote by nbushyager View Post
    Did anything ever come from this thread? Can the SS experts make a call on this AH cuff title?
    It is a piece of junk. It was always a piece of junk.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    It is a piece of junk.
    Thought so. Thanks FB - you have to be careful with all those vets with a ton of pictures. haha. Classic example of buying the story and trying to overlook the facts.

I thought I dealt with this years ago. Here is a real one. It is not the best picture, but you get my drift.A.H tunic/cuff titleA.H tunic/cuff title

- - ------- - -

Here a very pleasing one, which I failed to get and wish that I had...A.H tunic/cuff title

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast