Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Has anybody used this dealer? Not seen any posts regarding them...please help!

Article about: Hi All, It has been a while since I have been on here, so Hi to everyone! I had a question regarding if the dealer found at the following link is trustworthy or if anyone has dealings with h

Hi Gents,

Thanks for your replies.

I wasn't sure of a couple of the items I looked at such as a couple of the dagger parts etc, and thought I would get some expert opinions.

I have not been disappointed....thankyou very much.

I will stick with the few dealers I use as I know they have had good reviews here and I have had 100% authentic militaria supplied by them.

Thanks again.

Ubique,

Toffster

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Has anybody used this dealer? Not seen any posts regarding them...please help!
    P
    Many

Dealer bashing and fakes and frauds dyspepsia are not my thing. Your person here, however, is feeding at the bottom, especially with the Holocaust items.
    Such a person is then a pretty fairHas anybody used this dealer? Not seen any posts regarding them...please help!Has anybody used this dealer? Not seen any posts regarding them...please help!Has anybody used this dealer? Not seen any posts regarding them...please help!Has anybody used this dealer? Not seen any posts regarding them...please help!Has anybody used this dealer? Not seen any posts regarding them...please help! target for a heavy barrage in my book.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Dealer bashing and fakes and frauds dyspepsia are not my thing. Your person here, however, is feeding at the bottom, especially with the Holocaust items.
    In addition to the fundamental tastelessness and shabbiness of it all, most of his alleged "Holocaust" items are just plain ridiculous, from the Swastika-marked "crematorium gas valve" to the "forced labor Volkswagen ID pin" (based on a well-known tinnie).

Also noteworthy is the fake SS evening dress breast badge offered as a "WW2 GERMAN NAZI HOLOCAUST CONCENTRATION CAMP TOTENKOPF WAFFEN SS FEMALE GUARD BADGE MARKED RZM", not to mention some very silly fantasy badges in the "insignia & pins" section...

Lower than a snake's belly!.....

Anyone who is selling from others misfortune namingly the KZ items should be under sharp scrutiny and should be avoided entirely.

The daggers and the parts he has scraped up off the road are junk some pieces are authentic but not worth the tire they were under.

If your interested in Daggers..that are whole and real see here.

Lakesidetrader | German WWII Daggers & Medals
    Wittmann Antique Militaria
    Meda Militaria Home

Im quite stunned at the porcelain electric fence isolators he is trying to sell..and smells like one of Charlie Snyders disciples having a go at defrauding the
    unknowledged in this hobby.

I also agree that dealer bashing is not my forte...but when it comes to the most obvious and blatant attempt to insult the buyer and desecrate the deceased with the sale of KZ items at ridiculous low prices..red flags should go up immediately as the worth of these items..."If Real " would be 20 times the amount shown.

Stay away and respect yourself and those who have been misfortuned who lived and perished during that time period. It would be the same as gambling your life playing with an Ouija Board......... You dont know what gates you will open up and allow whatever to come through.

Dont waste your time !

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Total Joke ...this is an Eickhorn ? ....this is a POS !!

Has anybody used this dealer? Not seen any posts regarding them...please help!
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

If an obscure site like this sells a 'WW2 GERMAN NAZI HOLOCAUST JEWISH JEW CONCENTRATION CAMP AUSCHWITZ BIRKENAU SURVIVOR INMATE'S PATCHES & JACKET PIECE IN FRAME - UNIQUE !' then you need generally not think about anything even being remotely real.

Regards,
    Bas

Hi Gents,

Larry - Many thanks for the links. I have regularly viewed one of the links you provided but the other x 2 I will definitely take a look at.

I am new to the dagger side of Third Reich collectables and Appreciate your generosity at providing some safe dealers.

FB and Others - Thanks also for your input. Always appreciated.

Best regards,

Toffster

I couln't possibly comment (if I said what I was thinking I might offend those of delicate constitution ) I suspect there may be a connection to Pakistan here

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2