Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Haupsturmfuhrer collar tab set

Article about: Hello everyone, this collar tab set is already fetching a fair price on ebay, but it doesn't look that good to me. I wanted to start a discussion on it to see if I was right in my assumption

Default Haupsturmfuhrer collar tab set

Hello everyone, this collar tab set is already fetching a fair price on ebay, but it doesn't look that good to me. I wanted to start a discussion on it to see if I was right in my assumptions, or totally off base. Any opinions would be most appreciated. Thanks

Todd

Haupsturmfuhrer collar tab setHaupsturmfuhrer collar tab setHaupsturmfuhrer collar tab setHaupsturmfuhrer collar tab setHaupsturmfuhrer collar tab setHaupsturmfuhrer collar tab setHaupsturmfuhrer collar tab set

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Haupsturmfuhrer collar tab set
    P
    Many

These are junk. Just look at those RZM tags! Sewn on (!) and artificially aged.

People who buy these get what they deserve.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I agree wholeheartedly with Ade. These are obvious reproductions/fakes!

That's good to hear actually. The tags and the thread quality were the most glaringly incorrect things to me. Thanks.

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    These are junk. Just look at those RZM tags! Sewn on (!) and artificially aged.

People who buy these get what they deserve.

Cheers, Ade.
    The voice of authority.

Haupsturmfuhrer collar tab setHaupsturmfuhrer collar tab setHaupsturmfuhrer collar tab setHaupsturmfuhrer collar tab setCompare....

The RZM MPA items are not mine.

someone will get hurt.