Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Hauptsturmführer Josef Strobl's SS-VT Greatcoat

Article about: Hi guys,I'm not posting on here from some time now as I kept a pause from hobby. Now I'm back and I'd like to share with us this rare Graet Coat. In the early/mid 90's a friend of mine did g

Stunning. Having that on display would be a dream come true for a collector.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hauptsturmführer Josef Strobl's SS-VT Greatcoat
    P
    Many

See this page (website with information on victims who fell within the municipality of Deurne as a result of World War II) for another picture of Josef Strobl, Servatius Wimmer and possibly the kanon in action here in the Netherlands. I also have Strobel's NSDAP-Gaukarteikarte.

If anyone can identify the kanon (10 cm schwere Kanone 18?), it would be more than appreciated!

Hi and Thanks for the interesting link Richard.
    Unfortunately I'm sure the one on the photo is not Stroble.
    First of all is really easy to see the one from the link is not the same man from the pics I posted.
    Second that,from my informations Stroble joined the SS in the SS VT Deutschland regiment.The one from the link is an SS Allgemeine man.

Quote by RichardSchoutissen View Post
    See this page (website with information on victims who fell within the municipality of Deurne as a result of World War II) for another picture of Josef Strobl, Servatius Wimmer and possibly the kanon in action here in the Netherlands. I also have Strobel's NSDAP-Gaukarteikarte.

If anyone can identify the kanon (10 cm schwere Kanone 18?), it would be more than appreciated!

Thank 's for the update. I noticed a typo it should be "Servatius DIMMER" (4th from the left and also killed during this accident). These pictures come from Servatius Dimmer's photo album and there is written this would be Strobl ...
    Attached Images Attached Images Hauptsturmführer Josef Strobl's SS-VT Greatcoat  Hauptsturmführer Josef Strobl's SS-VT Greatcoat 

?

I just now fell upon this thread, a great example of diligence, deep knowledge and scholarship. I was especially impressed, as I've been thru the years, by HPL2008's remarkable 'dot-connecting' abilities and grasp of historical context.

That was his blk dress tunic I got once, all long time ago...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hauptsturmführer Josef Strobl's SS-VT Greatcoat  

?

W o w

Wow!, I love those moleskin over coats. Congrad's

DMS
    ?

I really like this grouping. Do you know where this tunic ended up after Doug Buhler?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4