Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Heini H and the 'crimped prongs'......stranger than fiction

Article about: by Glenn66 All I can say is that HH should be grateful he took his own life before posting his cap on the maroon site. The resulting e-lynching would have driven him to suicide. "Sorry,

Default Re: Heini H and the 'crimped prongs'......stranger than fiction

Heini H and the 'crimped prongs'......stranger than fictionHeini H and the 'crimped prongs'......stranger than fictionThat is, it originally looked like this one.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heini H and the 'crimped prongs'......stranger than fiction
    P
    Many

Heini H and the 'crimped prongs'......stranger than fictionHeini H and the 'crimped prongs'......stranger than fictionHeini H and the 'crimped prongs'......stranger than fictionHeini H and the 'crimped prongs'......stranger than fictionHeini H and the 'crimped prongs'......stranger than fictionHeini H and the 'crimped prongs'......stranger than fictionHeini H and the 'crimped prongs'......stranger than fictionHeini H and the 'crimped prongs'......stranger than fictionHeini H and the 'crimped prongs'......stranger than fictionHeini H and the 'crimped prongs'......stranger than fictionBut who really knows....? And much of this all is what in German is called Torschlusspanik, that is the panic that erupts when the gate is slammed shut, and the benighted end up on the wrong side.
    One can never underestimate how much of what transpires in these spaces is the work of a few to unsettle and disconcert the many, especially the new arrivals, who want their place as citizens of the head hunting guild and owners of rare and contested objects.

Through maskirovka and disinformation, and psyops generally, those who aspire are consigned by the band of tricksters and would be savants to the dung heap with a lot of Bockmist and Schmarrn about check lists, "crimped prongs," and Saint Deschler clap trap.

There are not enough people here who engage primary sources and the deliberate setting out of the evidence to empower the beginning collector.

I see 2 caps and 1 on top of the other,, so who would of put their cap down first,,and then the other to follow?...then again,,Himmlers penchant for cleanliness would of had Wolfe put his cap down first and then Himmlers on top as seen in the photo.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    I see 2 caps and 1 on top of the other,, so who would of put their cap down first,,and then the other to follow?...then again,,Himmlers penchant for cleanliness would of had Wolfe put his cap down first and then Himmlers on top as seen in the photo.
    Very observant, but if you look very closely, you see mirror images of all objects on what is a glass or mirror table top.

Heini H and the 'crimped prongs'......stranger than fictionOr Himmler arranged his cap in a kind of M. C. Escher redux.

Yes .. I just saw that now that you mentioned it,, but at a quick glance it looked like Wolfey didnt want his masters cap to be defiled by a table top. I never would of thought I would see Himmlers cap with a common poked through the fabric set of prongs. I dont remember seeing this practice on Gauleiters caps. The glass top is almost of a dark nature IMO that would create such a reflection.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Here an image of the inner life of Heini H's cap, with the shocking feature that the "prongs" pierced the satin lining, thus giving offense to dozens of 21st century internet fundamentalists who have declaimed that such a thing is a sure sign of a mangled cap. Could the RFSS have done this himself, or did his aide do it? The look of dismay on Wolff's face mirrors his own disbelief at his superior's cardinal sin of 21st internet website dogma.

The phrase "crimped prongs" always sends a shiver up my spine...

Surely your sense of shock is as profound as mine.

Warm thanks to Pascal Bernhard of Alsace for these Bundesarchiv pictures.

Attachment 445275Attachment 445278Attachment 445280

You are Welcome Friederich

Most interesting. Many thanks.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Cool Re: Heini H and the 'crimped prongs'......stranger than fiction

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heini H and the 'crimped prongs'......stranger than fiction  

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast