Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...

Article about: Hello boys and girls from the forum. Difficult to know if It's original pre-45 or a re-tailored SS TUNIC with original insiginia from an expert tailor. Thanks for your time and Happy Holiday

Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...The clothing economy of the SS is not readily comparable to things in the year 2014 because of the scarcity and austerity of the earlier epoch versus the abundance and waste of the present.
    We have many posts that analyze this issue in detail. "Like today..." often does not get the seeker closer to the truth of what we analyze here.....
    I do not know of anything today remotely like the RZM, nor a paramilitary organization or military organization with the same odd institutional characteristics native to the SS which we daily puzzle over here.....
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 12-16-2014 at 02:35 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...
    P
    Many

Weitze are fool collectors with scary and top quality fakes
    Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Von wegen "Haushaltsaufloesung": Do let me say this: in my experience of house holds in Germany after 1945, this object would not just be lying around in a complete state. That is, at the very least, the badges would be removed, if the whole thing was not burned to a crisp in an act of desperation out of fear of the knock on the door from constabulary of the British Army (i.e. Flensburg) or whatever. While an SD man in Denmark may have survived, as did Werner Best, for instance, I do not think an intact SD uniform would do so in Germany. I have three SD uniforms, but they were snagged by Americans as swag. One of my tunics had the SD rhombus removed, which I restored with great care. That is, the tunic was intact, but the incriminating SD rhombus was removed at some point.

The tunic and the badges at hand look real to me, but Weitze's neighbor in no. Germany, who shall remain nameless, is infamous for his well made fake SS uniforms. The badges are very well applied, and they look more or less real, as does the tunic....but you have to examine the thing in real life and pay an expert to examine it, too.

Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...By the way: these are examples of recent SS uniforms found in "Haushaltsaufloesungen...." which have credibility to me.

Please note: my comments here are not directed at contemporary personalities, except one, who shall remain nameless. I seek inquiry about the regalia and not mud slinging at dealers.

The successful collector arms himself with the knowledge necessary to collect this regalia.

It was only an example Friedrich I know there was another times and qualities. It's necessary to know true because much people doesn't have the time or money to get uniforms everyday and if one buy a fake uniform after a big sacrifice would be horrible.
    Happy Holidays to everybody!!

Interested in SD officer's sleeve diamond etc..

Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...foetid woolens.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 08-09-2015 at 04:33 PM.

Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...Hello boys and girls. Difficult to know if It's original or a re-tailored SS TUNIC...
    Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Selbsteinkleider: responsible for their own uniforms.
    and then some.

Herr Rietzel, please feel free to recycle any of my images on your fine site. You are welcome to them with my best wishes.

Whereby, I note that someone not only has stolen images of my black caps, but also of my RZM handbook. The latter they are selling for fifteen buck a pop....

Silly world this fun house hall of mirrors and freak show, I do say.

Herr Rietzel has a wonderful website, the best source on the RZM in the whole wide world.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7