Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Hello guys, somebody know some info about Jobst GEISE, SS Obersturmführer

Article about: Hello guys, somebody know some info about Jobst GEISE, SS Obersturmführer, awans w dniu 09.11.1942 r. 29.088 SS number I'd appreciate some help, George

Default Hello guys, somebody know some info about Jobst GEISE, SS Obersturmführer

Hello guys, somebody know some info about Jobst GEISE, SS Obersturmführer, awans w dniu 09.11.1942 r. 29.088 SS number
    I'd appreciate some help, George

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hello guys, somebody know some info about Jobst GEISE, SS Obersturmführer
    P
    Many

I know where his cap came from, and it has a fine provenance. If you want someone's personnel file, then you write to the Bundesarchiv in Berlin Lichterfelde where the old Berlin Document Center, and or, SS Kartei
    is maintained.

Hi George, I can recommend a good researcher:

Westmoreland Research

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Looks like good advice from our esteemed resident experts --- And, not to derail Guderian's thread but would you guys happen to know if these sources would carry info on foreign SS volunteers as well?

It depends, officers are always much easier to research.

Records for members of the Waffen SS are not as well covered as pre war full SS members.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Ahhh... thank you, Adrian!

Thanks for the comments and help. I've been contacted with Westmoreland Research recently and they're proffesionals, kind and friendly. I've never contacted with Bundesarchiv in Berlin Lichterfelde.
    Have they got the same or they are similars about SS information? I think It worths, to have a good research and know the SS career about him. It was not easy to guess the name! I'm agree in a 95% that's from him.
    Have a nice day! George

Hello guys, somebody know some info about Jobst GEISE, SS ObersturmführerBerlin Lichterfelde is where the surviving personnel files exist in real life. The US persons who do this stuff use the microforms of such documents, which for decades were in US control as part of denazification.
    I have found glaring errors made by some of these otherwise well meaning researchers, since the SS personnel files are, themselves, problematic when a person has a common name or the spelling suffers from the normal ups and downs of Germans spelling their own names.

The key is the Stammrollenkarte, which included the person's physical stats, in which case if. say, the person had a size 55 cms Kopf and you have a size 59 cm cap with their name in it, then you have a good chunk of cognitive dissonance.

Here is your hat when it lived in a leading collection.

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    It depends, officers are always much easier to research.

Records for members of the Waffen SS are not as well covered as pre war full SS members.

Cheers, Ade.
    There latter things are more spread out, and many of them are in the Czech Republic, actually. Someone please correct me on this score, but a lot of Waffen SS material ended up there for obvious reasons.

Friedrich thanks for your comments. I'm going to try to contact with them to see if I can obtain some info and with much lucky some picture. Who knows... for me would be very interesting and appreciate it much more.
    Has the Berlin Lichterfelde the Stammrollenkarte physical stats also? It's a good idea to match with this detail.
    Good picture thanks for share it, the visor It's in the same good conditions. ;D