Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Hello Im looking at this hat!

Article about: Hello I just ran across this hat, the seller has these pictures available. I was wondering if its an officer version or enlisted? Also if it has a chance of being real? I know the photos are

?

I believe member Stonemint has posted this same exact cap as being an original in the thread "Cap Authentication Forum, SS White-Top Visors?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hello Im looking at this hat!
    P
    Many

This thread consists of caps which Mr. Mint doubts, or others have doubted, or over which hangs a cloud of doubt.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/cap-a...sors-261697-3/

For clarification:

Mr. Mint has made a heap of real caps, which, in this case, is tiny --Andreas has linked us to the linky-link; and Mr. Mint has made a heap of fake or dubious caps, which, in this case, is mighty and grand as being a teetering, tottering mountain of stinkers.

The white SS cap is similar to the Loch Ness monster for being a distraction from productive and noble life. We have the few known, real examples. These cost in excess of thirty or forty thousand dollars apiece.

I cannot understand why this kind of cap so seizes the minds of some.

?

Oh, I see. Thanks for the clarification.

Quote by fvrod1 View Post
    Oh, I see. Thanks for the clarification.
    Thanks for your thanks. These things can become very confusing.

?

Thanks the last picture was the one I was looking at! You guys rock, Thanks

Quote by cat66 View Post
    I posted it here before I purchased it! I was able to make trade with some of my doubles in my collection I have accumulated. This helped to off set the price, I paid for it! I really would like to finish off the display with the correct hat for it! I also wish it was named but I cant find any name tags on it!

Once again Thanks!
    Finding a silver piped white cap for a SS senior leader will be a very difficult task indeed. You may wait years and may never find a genuine example. There are many period pictures of the white tunic being worn with the black cap. Finding a genuine silver piped black cap is also difficult but a more likely chance of finding one than a white example.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Here is anHello Im looking at this hat! alu piped black cap.....it will be sold at some point, but not for peanuts...

Hello Im looking at this hat!Hello Im looking at this hat!Hello Im looking at this hat!Hello Im looking at this hat!Hello Im looking at this hat!or a grey textile, alu piped cap....

- - ------- - -

This one is not mine. The black one, however, is mine for now....

- - ------- - -

The black cap is vastly nicer than the grey cap, which is a cheapo thingy by comparison.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2