Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

HELP MR.BERTHOLD on Allgemeine SS photos.

Article about: Mr.Bertthold Im sure in the past you posted a few pictures im looking for desparately.They are of the Allgemeine SS uniform of a grey tunic,with the red brassard.I cant find them and really

Default HELP MR.BERTHOLD on Allgemeine SS photos.

Mr.Bertthold Im sure in the past you posted a few pictures im looking for desparately.They are of the Allgemeine SS uniform of a grey tunic,with the red brassard.I cant find them and really would like to see them again,do you think you could post them once more?Id be very grateful.This is also open to anyone with such pics,Grey Tunic with black visor/breeches and armband,or any combo of a grey Allgemeine SS tunic with armband instead of eagle.THANKS!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HELP MR.BERTHOLD on Allgemeine SS photos.
    P
    Many

Default Re: HELP MR.BERTHOLD on Allgemeine SS photos.

The picture you seek is on p. 6 of vol III of the Mollo series. I do not own a scanner, hence my apologies. Happy regalia. Nor are the uniforms in question of the Allgemeine SS, but of the infant LAH.

Mr.Berthold maybe your misunderstanding IM SURE you posted color pictures of SS men in greay uniforms with armbands early on,I dont think they were LAH,they are early VT or Allgemeine,maybe it wasnt you who posted but IM pretty SURE it was.They are old COLOR photos of an SS man with a grey uniform and black visor with red brassard,I believe he is standing near a building of some sort,dont you recall seeing that here on teh forum?I just cant find the thread it was posted within the last year.Thanks again if you can help.

Quote by wewelsburgss View Post
    Mr.Berthold maybe your misunderstanding IM SURE you posted color pictures of SS men in greay uniforms with armbands early on,I dont think they were LAH,they are early VT or Allgemeine,maybe it wasnt you who posted but IM pretty SURE it was.They are old COLOR photos of an SS man with a grey uniform and black visor with red brassard,I believe he is standing near a building of some sort,dont you recall seeing that here on teh forum?I just cant find the thread it was posted within the last year.Thanks again if you can help.
    I am not certain of the image you indicate. All my posts in their thousands are all here, so you are free to find them as you wish. Good luck. Derek C. is the real master of images, and I am sure he can conjure up something that fits the bill. His resources far outstrip mine.