MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Help needed big SS collection

Article about: how much is just the suitcase as it looks in better condition than mine and i need a new one for my next years hols

?

Default Re: Help needed big SS collection

how much is just the suitcase as it looks in better condition than mine and i need a new one for my next years hols

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help needed big SS collection
    P
    Many

Nautrally we all here wish that such magic suitcases could be found on charmed days, but those of us who collect SS uniforms are so used to these cock and bull stories that same elicits either a huge yawn or pugilism. How many times have I heard the fish stories about black uniforms with bullet holes, and the members of the Glorious Generation emptying out warehouses, Gauleiter's mansions, secret bunkers pi pa po?

We are a fairly skeptical lot for some fairly compelling reasons.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help needed big SS collection  

?

I'm with mr. coleman.
    as usual, if something sounds too good to be true, then it nearly always isn't.

?

Talking Re: Help needed big SS collection

Quote by sscrooge View Post
    how much is just the suitcase as it looks in better condition than mine and i need a new one for my next years hols
    :-)

?

I know their task is huge, but perhaps our moderator and administrator can a) vet prospective members a bit closer, b) check posts for time-wasting potential, and c) let us know if people like this artful hubby and wife change their ID.
    ('dr. werner,' yeah that's a good one...)

this would also save other 'let's try it out' types embarrassment here (assuming they're capable of feeling any...). this is a serious forum, not a playground.

Quote by vady View Post
    I know their task is huge, but perhaps our moderator and administrator can a) vet prospective members a bit closer, b) check posts for time-wasting potential, and c) let us know if people like this artful hubby and wife change their ID.

this would also save other 'let's try it out' types embarrassment here (assuming they're capable of feeling any...). this is a serious forum, not a playground.

I am for strict requirements, but I fear that this sort of freak show thing is inevitable and really quite normal on these websites. The nature of the internet unleashes the demons and beasts as much as it enables some of us gentler and learned souls to exchange knowledge without walls or ceilings.

I wonder if one has the same crap with Pez containers?

Sei immer Vorbild is about all we can do, I think.
    Adrian S. does a better job than the people on the other sites with the police role.
    We are the police, barring the alternative.
    It is akin to the role of the Afghan national army in the Afghan theater of operations, as it were.
    Attached Images Attached Images Help needed big SS collection 

Quote by vady View Post

Hi Vady, please note his new status. I have no time for mischief makers.

I do keep a eye on things of this nature.

Cheers, Ade.

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Vady, please note his new status. I have no time for mischief makers.

I do keep a eye on things of this nature.

Cheers, Ade.
    Danke vielmals.

We should make him put the suit case over his head, and write
    "Im Dienste der Sicherheitspolizei" one thousand times on the black board and make him donate the old clothes to the winter charity fund.

for S & G's, I googled Dr. Max Werner and didnt find anything specific. just a wag.....

Quote by BIGGUYINFL View Post
    for S & G's, I googled Dr. Max Werner and didnt find anything specific. just a wag.....
    He is in the Dienstalterliste of 1938/9 in the staff of Abschnitt I of the Allgemeine SS.

Those interested can see his dates of rank, and his orders and decorations in the Biblio Verlag reprint of said document.

This attached picture is NOT of Dr. Max Werner's hat. It is of a Heidelberger/Badenese SS officer who was or was not tried and executed for the illegal execution of USAAF fliers.

I include some real SS material, because we have had a drought of same here and it makes me hysterical.
    Attached Images Attached Images Help needed big SS collection 

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast