Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

HELP!!! SD collar tabs real or fake?

Article about: I've posted this link before but maybe worth posting again. There is a wealth of reading, listening and watching material contained within this site. Some of which you may find interesting.

Exclamation HELP!!! SD collar tabs real or fake?

HELP!!! SD collar tabs real or fake?HELP!!! SD collar tabs real or fake?HELP!!! SD collar tabs real or fake?HELP!!! SD collar tabs real or fake?HELP!!! SD collar tabs real or fake?
    Hey guys,
    Just bought this pair of sd collar tabs and was wondering if anyone could help confirm if they are indeed authintic and of the thrid reich period? I only have a short inspection period. Side note I know other divisions used the blank tab as well, just using sd due to it's the most well know of the divisions which did. Thanks so much, first time to this site and loving it so far. Im 25 years old and have a collection valued in my mind close to 50,000 but never had anyone look at it. I have many items form jewish to ss which I have questioned if its authentic and whats the value, so if anyone know where or to whom I could go to don't be hesitant to throw that in.
    Thanks again,
    C.S
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HELP!!! SD collar tabs real or fake?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HELP!!! SD collar tabs real or fake?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: HELP!!! SD collar tabs real or fake?

Welcome to the forum C.S.

Regarding the tabs above, somebody will help you out soon enough. On a more general point, I would suggest that you use the forum to ascertain originality before you buy in the future. You can learn a lot in doing so, and save yourself plenty of money in the meantime. Any items in your collection that you are unsure about, should be posted in the relevant sub-forums. There are enough decent knowledgable folk on here to answer your questions.

Regards,

Carl

?

Hi C.S. and welcome to the forum.

I can't help with the collar tabs, there are many here more knowledgeable than I but please share your collection on the forum, there is a sub forum for most things so take some time, browse through the sections and post in the best most aproppriate place.

There is a wealth of experience and decent collectors here who will be willing to help and advise in the best way possible.

Enjoy your time here!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Thanks carl, and wish i've known about this site years ago!!!! As a young, neiva collector I has lost thousands on repop's!!Well take full advantage of this site in future. Just joined minutes ago! There sub-threads I can post pic to?

?

Quote by youthcollector1 View Post
    Thanks carl, and wish i've known about this site years ago!!!! As a young, neiva collector I has lost thousands on repop's!!Well take full advantage of this site in future. Just joined minutes ago! There sub-threads I can post pic to?
    In time, you will find that this forum is a great place for collectors. The various forums and sub-forums can be found when you scroll down the page. All areas are covered, from Awards, Badges and Decorations to Insignia, Steel Helmets and Paper Items/Documents etc. Be prepared to lose plenty of sleep though...you are in for some long nights!

Enjoy it.

Cheers,

Carl

Sounds good to me!! any place here for jewish artifacts llike the stars patches, paperwork etc. Btw thanks for the help, if everyone as nie as you I have a feeling I will be losing some sleep lol

?

For your documents, use the Photos-Papers-Propaganda forum, and with regards to the Jude star, I would suggest that you try the History and Research of the Third Reich forum, as there is no specific forum related to items of this nature.

Regards,

Carl

many thanks again Carl

Anyone else on wether or not these tabs are original? any help would be great!!!

HELP!!! SD collar tabs real or fake?HELP!!! SD collar tabs real or fake?Compare.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast