Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

HELP!!! SD collar tabs real or fake?

Article about: I've posted this link before but maybe worth posting again. There is a wealth of reading, listening and watching material contained within this site. Some of which you may find interesting.

Default Re: HELP!!! SD collar tabs real or fake?

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    Not the case at all. If you stick around here, you will find courtesy is returned in the same manner. We are an educational site and we attempt to clarify any errors in posts.
    Well said.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HELP!!! SD collar tabs real or fake?
    P
    Many

?

I would start with investing in some books, if you don't have the Mollo series you should invest in them. Uniforms of the SS,Collected Edition (6 Volumes): Andrew Mollo,Hugh Page Taylor: 9781859150481: Amazon.com: Books

An understanding of the History of the SS will aid in understanding the insignia. Charles Sydnor's "Soldiers of Destruction" is a fine starting point. It focuses on the SSTV and concentrates on the prewar years. The SS incredibly complex and often schizophrenic organization. Also read Heinz Höhne "The Order of the Death's Head: The Story of Hitler's SS"

Be patient, read, ask questions and you find the answers will come. Happy hunting!

thanks tricot great book

HELP!!! SD collar tabs real or fake?HELP!!! SD collar tabs real or fake?HELP!!! SD collar tabs real or fake?HELP!!! SD collar tabs real or fake?HELP!!! SD collar tabs real or fake?HELP!!! SD collar tabs real or fake?HELP!!! SD collar tabs real or fake?HELP!!! SD collar tabs real or fake?HELP!!! SD collar tabs real or fake?HELP!!! SD collar tabs real or fake?HELP!!! SD collar tabs real or fake?HELP!!! SD collar tabs real or fake?HELP!!! SD collar tabs real or fake?HELP!!! SD collar tabs real or fake?HELP!!! SD collar tabs real or fake?HELP!!! SD collar tabs real or fake?HELP!!! SD collar tabs real or fake?HELP!!! SD collar tabs real or fake?HELP!!! SD collar tabs real or fake?HELP!!! SD collar tabs real or fake?HELP!!! SD collar tabs real or fake?HELP!!! SD collar tabs real or fake?HELP!!! SD collar tabs real or fake?HELP!!! SD collar tabs real or fake?HELP!!! SD collar tabs real or fake?HELP!!! SD collar tabs real or fake?HELP!!! SD collar tabs real or fake?HELP!!! SD collar tabs real or fake?HELP!!! SD collar tabs real or fake?HELP!!! SD collar tabs real or fake?HELP!!! SD collar tabs real or fake?HELP!!! SD collar tabs real or fake?HELP!!! SD collar tabs real or fake?Books. Others burn them.

Quote by Arran View Post
    I think the tabs you posted could be original- they appear to employ original piping and also the preferred style pip with a raised dot in the centre...
    A voice of authority and insight.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    HELP!!! SD collar tabs real or fake?

Books. Others burn them.
    Esteemed F-B,

Of the many, many rarities you have so diligently curated (both wool and not) it is the above handbook which inspires maddening envy and a desire to merely glimpse its pages.

Thanks Fb. It nice to know how helpful you all are here and believe me im very grateful of all of it. I will do my best to add any positive correct info. to this forum in the future. May even join now(if im still here in a week promise you I will). You all are a bunch of highly educated, generous people and it meens a lot.

HELP!!! SD collar tabs real or fake?HELP!!! SD collar tabs real or fake?HELP!!! SD collar tabs real or fake?HELP!!! SD collar tabs real or fake?HELP!!! SD collar tabs real or fake?
    Quote by Tricot View Post
    Esteemed F-B,

Of the many, many rarities you have so diligently curated (both wool and not) it is the above handbook which inspires maddening envy and a desire to merely glimpse its pages.
    No reasons for envy. It took me forty years to find one, of course. It is probably not worth the money, but it was one of those goals.
    In any case, when you buy the whole kit and kaboodle, I will give you a good price on it and the other junk.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    HELP!!! SD collar tabs real or fake?HELP!!! SD collar tabs real or fake?HELP!!! SD collar tabs real or fake?HELP!!! SD collar tabs real or fake?HELP!!! SD collar tabs real or fake?

No reasons for envy. It took me forty years to find one, of course. It is probably not worth the money, but it was one of those goals.
    In any case, when you buy the whole kit and kaboodle, I will give you a good price on it and the other junk.
    Good sir,

It is a very fine kaboodle. And of course it begins with the 1934 law. Is the Hitler statement related to Arynation of the textile industry and party symbols, or it is more vanilla? Fascinating book, thank you.

It is so difficult not to project the modern concept of "branding" onto the RZM and control of items. I imagine such controls (both legal and less formal) were already in place for military uniforms?

HELP!!! SD collar tabs real or fake?Read the RZM circulars. It is all in there in complete and total detail. Do let me say this, the world of today is not the world of 1934 Germany.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast