Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Heydrich in office, April 1934

Article about: "Is it true F. F.Bauer became a member of the SS?" Yes jHAM, Both Friedrich Franz Bauer and his brother Karl Ferdinand were members of the SS.

Default Re: Heydrich in office, April 1934

Heydrich in office, April 1934The images of Heydrich in early 1934 may have been in the Wittelsbacher Palais....?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heydrich in office, April 1934
    P
    Many

One of you Bavarians can tell me best. I do not own the exhibit catalog on the NSDAP in Munich that appeared in the 1990s......or earlier.

Heydrich in office, April 1934Heydrich in office, April 1934Heydrich in office, April 1934Here are examples of Bauer's images of those whom the SS deemed inferior as a contrast to themselves.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 06-25-2013 at 03:38 AM.

Heydrich in office, April 1934Here is another of these images from 1938 in the expansion of Dachau.

The contrast of the NSDAP PL man and the SS NCO allows reflection on earth brown versus the party brown shade amid the sights of inmate labor in the SS Staat.

?

Thank you F-B for presenting these photos.
    The photos of the SS-TV Standartenfuhrer in grey and his companions in the Alps are interesting. Is it true F. F.Bauer became a member of the SS after coming to favor with Himmler over his photography skills?
    Heydrich in office, April 1934
    Last edited by jHAM; 06-25-2013 at 01:03 PM.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Attachment 529859There is a new biography of him that is sound.
    The old biography by Shlomo Aronson investigated the anti semitism of his early life in Halle a. d. Salle.
    I have read this book and found it fascinating

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

I wonder if his prongs were crimped?

Heydrich's boss had "crimped prongs" on his cap for sure, as we have shown. The phrase "crimped prongs" encapsulates all that is wrong with this interest of ours.
    I am sure the persons we depict, as they peer in on us from the remote point in hell, would also find this obsession with the most arcane, obscure and meaningless detail of the past to be more than ridiculous.

Heydrich in office, April 1934Heydrich in office, April 1934Heydrich in office, April 1934Heydrich in office, April 1934Heydrich in office, April 1934The photo of Heini H. (a total pedant, by the way and a world class fuss budget...as an ideal of many collectors of limited wits....) with the prongs of his Neusilber Hoheitszeichen crimped through the silken or Kunstseide lining of his cap burst the on line pustules of stupidity that have long afflicted these spaces, that's for bloody sure.

?

Inferiority. Ironic. The young man seen in profile in the background has a certain strength and nobility to rival any of the "master race"!
    Attached Images Attached Images Heydrich in office, April 1934 

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast