Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Highest Ranking SS item(s) you have?

Article about: Hello again I've been looking around the forum and I'm now wondering what the highest ranking SS items are around here in your possession. Well, feel free to dump the photos here. If it's ok

Thanks for sharing your things. We also have elsewhere Himmler's tunic courtesy of Dave Delich.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Highest Ranking SS item(s) you have?
    P
    Many

?

Dougb How could you get rid of Sepp`s tunic??

That was a important centerpiece of your hoarding chamber and belonged there.

You would have to pry Dietrich's stuff out of my clenching hands with a crowbar if I owned them. Haha! If you sold them, you could probably buy a new car with the money.

I needed to pick my jaw up off of the floor after seeing your war room. Fantastic items. I have never seen items that amazing before.

Thanks for showing!

?

Quote by TrondK View Post
    Dougb How could you get rid of Sepp`s tunic??

That was a important centerpiece of your hoarding chamber and belonged there.
    Thank you. In the end, these pieces do not go to the grave with us, and I am very fortunate to have been able to collect many centerpieces over the years. I have altered my collection to focus even moreso on the German combat helmet and pieces indicative and representative of the tumultuous times and mindset of the era.

BTW, "getting rid" of something is akin to taking out the trash. In my opinion I did not "get rid" of it, but made a conscious decision and passed the piece of history on.

?

Quote by Horst Wessel View Post
    You would have to pry Dietrich's stuff out of my clenching hands with a crowbar if I owned them. Haha! If you sold them, you could probably buy a new car with the money.

I needed to pick my jaw up off of the floor after seeing your war room. Fantastic items. I have never seen items that amazing before.

Thanks for showing!
    Thank you, I work hard on acquiring specific pieces that capture my interest and their presentation is important to me. I am glad you enjoyed the thread, and I hope my next one will be even more enjoyable.

I have a car thanks, although it would buy a Bentley GT3 or something of the sort I suppose if one was into that sort of thing.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Thanks for sharing your things. We also have elsewhere Himmler's tunic courtesy of Dave Delich.
    One of the pure centerpieces of the TR cloth collecting genres indeed.

Thanks again for showing, everyone.

CBH
    ?

Looking forward to seeing your new photos Doug . As for parting with items , they are your toys , to do with as you like !
    Thanks for taking the time to share them we us ! A truly wonderful collection .

historical important there is also the Leibarzt Prof. Dr. v. Hasselbach from AH blk great coat to mention. My best coat I got so far, but gone.

?

Quote by Robert H View Post
    historical important there is also the Leibarzt Prof. Dr. v. Hasselbach from AH blk great coat to mention. My best coat I got so far, but gone.
    Yes no question Robert, I didn't mention it as the rank was below General rank :-)
    But the best SS coat I ever seen and I still have it.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast