Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Highest Ranking SS item(s) you have?

Article about: Hello again I've been looking around the forum and I'm now wondering what the highest ranking SS items are around here in your possession. Well, feel free to dump the photos here. If it's ok

?

Wonderful items, everyone. Thank you for posting.

Here is my contribution...

Mantel der SS Sturmbannführer Heinrich Brubacher, Führer der San.=Oberstaffel 34.

During WWI, he served in the E/4.B.Feldart.Rgt. from 10/1/1914 through 3/26/1915 and then the E/7.B.Feldart.Rgt. from 7/16/1915 until 1/21/1916. His last rank was that of Feldunterarzt. He was a member of the Freikorps (Freik. "Schwaben") until 4/27/1920. He joined the DNVP and then, in June 1920, the NSDAP (No. 1532). He joined the SS on 5/7/1930 (No. 2479), served as Propagandaleiter of Ortsgruppe Feldafing beginning 9/1/1930 until 11/21/1932, and, by 6/30/1934 held the rank of SS Obersturmführer. He received the rank of Sturmbanführer on 1/30/1937. Dr. Brubacher held membership in the NSKK ( No. 69), k.f.D.k. (No. 189), NSDÄB (No. 214). He was a recipient of the King Ludwigs Cross and the Frontkämpferkreuz mit Schwertern.

The last bit of information I can find regarding him is dated 3/10/1942. It is unclear what became of him once the Third Reich, the system in which he played no small role in supporting, came undone.

Last edited by DrCMH; 04-16-2015 at 06:44 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Highest Ranking SS item(s) you have?
    P
    Many

?

A few more pieces of data concerning the above item to help put a date on when it was made...

Thank you for humoring my obsession with this particular piece. I enjoy seeking out the minute details in all of these things, and, hopefully a few others here do as well.

Best,

CMH

Very nice. We all like the little details, to be sure.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Very nice. We all like the little details, to be sure.
    Hehe, yes true. We are focusing all energy on study the details of old smelly cloth. We are crazy, and beyond any hope- all of us.

Wonderful greatcoat! You've gotta love the old guard chevron, too...

This is why this is the best Military Forum on the internets!!! Look at these collections!!!

Thank you all for sharing your treasures!

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

As stated by Doug that nobody could outrank HH. In the last days of April 45 when Hitler sacked HH and wanted him arrested, AH wrote his last will and testaments naming GFM Ferdinand Schorner Commander-in-Chief of the Army (Oberbefehlshaber des Heeres)
    So these Baton Devices were actually his.

Highest Ranking SS item(s) you have? Highest Ranking SS item(s) you have?Highest Ranking SS item(s) you have?

An additional set of un issued mint pair of Marshall's Stickerei

Highest Ranking SS item(s) you have?Highest Ranking SS item(s) you have?Highest Ranking SS item(s) you have?Highest Ranking SS item(s) you have?Highest Ranking SS item(s) you have?Highest Ranking SS item(s) you have?Highest Ranking SS item(s) you have?Highest Ranking SS item(s) you have?
    Quote by TrondK View Post
    Hehe, yes true. We are focusing all energy on study the details of old smelly cloth. We are crazy, and beyond any hope- all of us.
    How very true, indeed.

Highest Ranking SS item(s) you have?Highest Ranking SS item(s) you have?Highest Ranking SS item(s) you have?Highest Ranking SS item(s) you have?Highest Ranking SS item(s) you have?Highest Ranking SS item(s) you have?Highest Ranking SS item(s) you have?Highest Ranking SS item(s) you have?highest ranking SS items I do o w n, thanks to the kindness of others, whom I praise.

?

My Himmler Dagger - been posted here before, but for the sake of the thread - here she is again... Not the best photos - sorry.... Also included in the last picture - is a Full Rohm, partial name only removed Rohm, and a standard SA... Cheers!

Highest Ranking SS item(s) you have?Highest Ranking SS item(s) you have?Highest Ranking SS item(s) you have?Highest Ranking SS item(s) you have?Highest Ranking SS item(s) you have?Highest Ranking SS item(s) you have?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast