Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Highest Ranking SS item(s) you have?

Article about: Hello again I've been looking around the forum and I'm now wondering what the highest ranking SS items are around here in your possession. Well, feel free to dump the photos here. If it's ok

SS-Ehrendegen of Claus Stamp. Joined the LAH in 1933 as a senior non-com and was Sepp Dietrich's Pferdmeister, Master of Horse. Commisioned in 1937; the 1937 SS-DAL records award of this sword. Stamp's wartime service was as Divisional Supply Officer to the LSSAH. His most senior rank was SS-Stubaf.

Highest Ranking SS item(s) you have?Highest Ranking SS item(s) you have?Highest Ranking SS item(s) you have?Highest Ranking SS item(s) you have?Highest Ranking SS item(s) you have?Highest Ranking SS item(s) you have?Highest Ranking SS item(s) you have?Highest Ranking SS item(s) you have?Highest Ranking SS item(s) you have?Highest Ranking SS item(s) you have?Highest Ranking SS item(s) you have?Highest Ranking SS item(s) you have?Highest Ranking SS item(s) you have?Highest Ranking SS item(s) you have?Highest Ranking SS item(s) you have?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Highest Ranking SS item(s) you have?
    P
    Many

?

These tabs were the highest ranking SS item I have owned. They were also a major screw up. This was around 1980 and I remember paying $20 or less. They were mint and tagged. The guy had 4-5 sets but I wasn't 100% sure they were real. I only bought the one set.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Highest Ranking SS item(s) you have?  

FB, the quality of those OBERFUHRER tabs are magnificent as is the tunic. Yes, Very nice. Is the tunic named?

Quote by Silberkreuz View Post
    FB, the quality of those OBERFUHRER tabs are magnificent as is the tunic. Yes, Very nice. Is the tunic named?
    No, but I think it was the property of a Herr Doktor Professor from Frankfurt, probably a mass murderer of some kind.

I had the name, but it eluded me.

The overcoat to this man is out there somewhere, too, as it was broken up.

The tunic is devoid of markings of any kind, which is normal, really.

- - ------- - -

The Oberfuehrermuetze I own is a good fit to this Montur as regards date, but it is not from the same person....

Highest Ranking SS item(s) you have?Highest Ranking SS item(s) you have?Highest Ranking SS item(s) you have?Highest Ranking SS item(s) you have?Highest Ranking SS item(s) you have?Highest Ranking SS item(s) you have?Highest Ranking SS item(s) you have?Highest Ranking SS item(s) you have?I own several things of Herr Dr. Professors, all likely persons of repugnant character and wretched deeds....

That is, people of intellectual and academic accomplishment who served evil purposes.

Highest Ranking SS item(s) you have?Highest Ranking SS item(s) you have?Highest Ranking SS item(s) you have?Highest Ranking SS item(s) you have?These two black caps are Herr Dr. Professor caps, too, but I cannot deduce the full name in each case.

I own a book with a dedication from Darre and also one from Dr. Goebbels, himself.

?

I find this photo of Darre as posted by F-B very interesting. Note that the tab exhibits a metal pip, and there is something going on with the stems/acorns of the oak leaves that I can't quite decipher...
    Attached Images Attached Images Highest Ranking SS item(s) you have? 

One of my highest ranking Mantels.

One of my highest named tunics. Richard Hildebrandt

Last edited by Silberkreuz; 04-14-2016 at 06:56 PM.

Impressive items indeed , thank you for showing .. !
    But may I modestly suggest that this young Obergruppenführer alters the position of his Wiederholungsspange .. ?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast